Will people cut the Robbie crap?

samharris said:
kiam06 said:
Because he would suit La Liga more than the Premiership. He is a great player but has not gone the physical attributes for English football that is clear for all to see.

16 goals..

short memories day today.

oh and btw.....he came to us from La Liga.

From what I saw of him at Real Madrid he seemed to be a lot happier on the pitch than he does in the Premier League for us. The goals are irrelevant if the overall gameplay isn't there, we have strikers like Ade now to get the goals. Robbie would play on the left and therefore would be expected to track back and put a shift in, he clearly is not capable of this so I prefer Bellamy in that position.

kiam06 said:
samharris said:
16 goals..

From what I saw of him at Real Madrid he seemed to be a lot happier on the pitch than he does in the Premier League for us. The goals are irrelevant if the overall gameplay isn't there, we have strikers like Ade now to get the goals. Robbie would play on the left and therefore would be expected to track back and put a shift in, he clearly is not capable of this so I prefer Bellamy in that position.

Goals irrelevent ???? oh please!! oh and where the fook were the Robbie out he doesnt track back brigade last year ??

My god we are turning into the scum already.

samharris said:
kiam06 said:

Goals irrelevent ???? oh please!!

lmao , i wouldnt even bother with kiam06 he has been on robinho;s back for time now wanting him out.

kiam06 said:
samharris said:
16 goals..

lol i hope we never sign ribery or messi because the embarrassment of city fans slagging these players of would be too humiliating

Paulmcfc2703 said:
kiam06 said:
lol i hope we never sign ribery or messi because the embarrassment of city fans slagging these players of would be too humiliating

If every Manager in the prem were offered Robinho for a price they could afford they would all take him without a second thought...this is all bollux.

Perhaps we should try and get Mpenza back ?? or do a double deal to include Musampa..

What the fuck is happening to some City fans on here. ??

See my post on here for my feelings on the matter:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=143871&start=90" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=143871&start=90</a>

This thread's been taken over by the Tubthumpers so I'm sticking to the one in the transfer forum where some better debate is taking place.

C_T_I_D said:
See my post on here for my feelings on the matter:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=143871&start=90" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=143871&start=90</a>

Being the richest club in the world means we are not a selling club....If Robbie wants to go then fair enough...According to Eastlands sources on the MEN...He's not for sale and going to be a major factor in our top 4 push..
Its the comments on here that hes unsuited to the prem and doesnt track back bollux that gets up my nose.

Didsbury Dave said:
This thread's been taken over by the Tubthumpers so I'm sticking to the one in the transfer forum where some better debate is taking place.

Didsbury Dave said:

oh the one where people are getting silly...go on then ...tara.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.