Will/Should Lescott be Vinny's Partner Next Season?

Jumanji

There's a lot of talk about getting a new CB...Why? I think Lescott's clicking well with Vinny.

jjeangi said:
There's a lot of talk about getting a new CB...Why? I think Lescott's clicking well with Vinny.
Central defence is the one area that doesn't need strengthening although Gary Cahill looks like he is available, and he is a quality player

Marvin said:
jjeangi said:
Central defence is the one area that doesn't need strengthening although Gary Cahill looks like he is available, and he is a quality player

He would be an exceptional squad player to have.

But i doubt he would settle for the bench.

Marvin said:
jjeangi said:

Gary Cahill is not a patch on Lescott. Wouldn't touch him.

You are right. Central defence doesn't need strengthening. Lescott and Kompany have formed an excellent partnership. First choice CB's for me

He has done very well in the last couple of months. We need to buy a CB imo though, especially with Kolo looking like he might be out of action for some time. The question is, do we buy a top class CB and make him first choice or someone to join the squad as back up/fight for place. Personally I'd like us to go for Phil Jones. Every time I have seen him he looks brilliant but is young enough to accept being a squad player and will more than likely get better and better.

I doubt there'll be too many new signings ..... there are those of influence at City , such as Brian Marwood , who have one eye on the wage bill and the other on Platinis imminent 'structured' restrictions ..... it's rumoured that Mancini wants 4/5 new players , but the reality could be a bit different.

and this is why roberto is paid to manage..the city scouts will be scouring the world for quality players..some of them in the team now will not be there next season..we will never stop improving the playing staff unless of course we want to win fuck all

Cahill isnt a patch on Lescott. Id stick with both Komp's and Lescott as they have a formidable partnership together. Kolo, if he ever comes back is also a decent back up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.