Will Sterling get a good reception tonight?

Will Sterling get a good reception tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 141 87.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 12.4%

• Total voters
We’re not as dissimilar as you remember. We have a history of booing people for no reason:
Milner
Sturridge
Dickov
Distin
James
Barton

There are City fans who think stuff Yaya’s agent has said means Yaya’s legacy is tarnished and call him a **** for fuck’s sake; one of the clubs greatest ever players.
Yaya was a ****. Dickov and James aside every one of those deserved it.

We’re not as dissimilar as you remember. We have a history of booing people for no reason:
Milner
Sturridge
Dickov
Distin
James
Barton

There are City fans who think stuff Yaya’s agent has said means Yaya’s legacy is tarnished and call him a **** for fuck’s sake; one of the clubs greatest ever players.
No reason? Milner?

And the dislike of Yaya comes from HIS comments about Pep being racist if I recall.

"Distin, Distin, what's the score?" When we battered Portsmouth after he fucked off to them and said he wanted to play for a better side or something along those lines.
I can’t blame him. We were almost a basket case under Pearce and he was better than us at that time. Won the FA cup so I’m sure he felt vindicated in his decision and comments.

I always thought he was decent and would have liked him to stick around longer.

I can’t blame him. We were almost a basket case under Pearce and he was better than us at that time. Won the FA cup so I’m sure he felt vindicated in his decision and comments.

I always thought he was decent and would have liked him to stick around longer.
Would have loved him to stick around longer. Still a **** though.

Milner
Sturridge
Dickov
Distin
James
Barton

It's too early in the morning for me to be writing about why the others got booed but James definitely didn't.
On his first game back he got a sarcastic chorus of David James under the thumb - that he was laughing at - and on his 2nd visit back fans were singing once a blue always a blue but were giving distin shit in the same game.

A weird answer ino. Do we just ignore Zaba, or Kompany, or Aguero or Silva when they come back?

They don't wear our shirt any more.

And that's a weird comparison,3 of the 4 mentioned do not play anymore,and I've not heard a peep from Silva slating what happened to him in his final months at City.

As Sterling is still an active player,he will be deemed the enemy in my eyes,as he now plays for someone else,now the comparison you should of come up with was Jesus and Zinchenko,but it would have been the same answer from me,however it appears the protective arm wrapping of Sterling is still strong in some quarters.

Milner
Sturridge
Dickov
Distin
James
Barton

Milner is a snake and was booed for the right reason for the comments he made and his bad attitude playing for that vermin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.