Will Sterling get a good reception tonight?

Will Sterling get a good reception tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 141 87.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 12.4%

• Total voters
Not from what I've seen. Everything that is good about them starts from him. His pressing and workrate are superb and

Depends how you look at it. Only seen the highlights of the game at weekend but he caused Chelsea all kinds of problems . Their goal game from a corner that he won out of nothing for them. He's the leader of that team and I reckon his mentality has rubbed off on a few of them.

Yup,like my first words said to you in my response,I agreed,but he's not going to fire them to the title on his own,no way

On the whole Sterling did very well for us and was pivotal in our most successful period. When players leave while still young enough to carry on having a career and possibly come back to damage us, they will always be viewed less favourably than a player at the end of their career like Kompany, Silva and Aguero. I just wish they would move on and keep their mouth shut when they do. I understand they might have fallen out with the manager or felt hard done by but when they slag either or the club off it doesn't go down well with the fans. He got a good reception last night but I never saw the miserable sod clap the fans applauding him when he warmed up.

Distin initial reception was good it turned once he kissed the Portsmouth badge , Dickov reception was similar turned once he rattled our defence winning a penalty , both were forgiven in later games
Distin got dogs abuse, then banged his right left pec showing he still loved the club. Some scroats in he south stand then said he kissed his badge, which was entirely made up. He was one of few players who played well throughout his contract

Andy Cole deserved it, threatening to retire unless we sold him for peanuts.

Sammy jnr was a jumped up prick as a youngn. I grew up around the mcilroys in flixton, although his sisters were our attraction :-). See him regularly now walking his dog down Parrin lane eccles. He’s sound with his hipster beard.

He certainly was but he was alright really think he used to hang around with Simon Hopton if I remember correctly and few other lads from Flixton ( Nags Head and the Carrick ? ) .

Ha ha correct about at least one of the sisters .

Oh and by the way, if Aguero came out and had a pop at the club, would you boo him if he had a chance to play us? Would you fuck. Dickov's goals were at the very least just as important if not more.
No denying his goals were very important and as a man I like him, but on that day I was pissed off with him and yes I did boo him

Glad he didnt get booed but fuck me am I absolutely ecstatic he doesn't play for us anymore. He is woeful, ball literally bounces away from him when he tries to control it. Ive no idea how Pep managed to get those numbers out of him. If Southgate plays him over Saka and Foden Im not even watching England stink out the World Cup.

Distin got dogs abuse, then banged his right left pec showing he still loved the club. Some scroats in he south stand then said he kissed his badge, which was entirely made up. He was one of few players who played well throughout his contract

Andy Cole deserved it, threatening to retire unless we sold him for peanuts.
Bang on. Fans were clearly miffed about the direction of the club, but took it out on the wrong person. Distin, the most professional player in our squad during his time with us. Really poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.