Will Sterling get a good reception tonight?

Will Sterling get a good reception tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 141 87.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 12.4%

• Total voters
I’m not convinced he even saw the bloody shirt-perspective can play tricks on the eye.
Plus I'm an England fan. I don't want his confidence unnecessarily knocked because he's not a City player any more. There's a world cup next month. I'd love him to score the winner in the wc final. He scored some crackers for City in the 2nd half of the 19-20 season & I really thought he'd turned a corner & was the real deal. I don't know why things went downhill but there could be 1 or more reasons for it. Anyway a 4-1 City win tonight with a Sterling left footed 30 yard half volley will do tonight thanks very much. Enjoy the game blues.

Plus I'm an England fan. I don't want his confidence unnecessarily knocked because he's not a City player any more. There's a world cup next month. I'd love him to score the winner in the wc final. He scored some crackers for City in the 2nd half of the 19-20 season & I really thought he'd turned a corner & was the real deal. I don't know why things went downhill but there could be 1 or more reasons for it. Anyway a 4-1 City win tonight with a Sterling left footed 30 yard half volley will do tonight thanks very much. Enjoy the game blues.
Personally I think his form suffered when he moved off the right wing-he’s elite there. As a left winger he’s far less effective.

Think that’s harsh, we sang his name often enough so number 2 whilst he might not be a cult hero ala Zabaletta as an ex member of the club he’ll go down in the top echelons of the club’s history for his contributions, that’s a legend in my eyes.

So club legend I’d say very much so. Cult hero is a different ball game.

Zab is a legend, not a cult hero..Glauber Berti is a cult hero.

Singing Raheem Sterling, he's top of the league isn't a fan connection. Always seemed more of a dig at Liverpool

Zab is a legend, not a cult hero..Glauber Berti is a cult hero.

Singing Raheem Sterling, he's top of the league isn't a fan connection. Always seemed more of a dig at Liverpool
A player with raheems decoration and numbers for the club is a legend in my eyes.

We’re not as dissimilar as you remember. We have a history of booing people for no reason:
Milner
Sturridge
Dickov
Distin
James
Barton

There are City fans who think stuff Yaya’s agent has said means Yaya’s legacy is tarnished and call him a **** for fuck’s sake; one of the clubs greatest ever players.
Never heard one city or any other supporter in fairness say YaYa wasn't a great player

Not on Cup scheme so didn't go tonight. TV mentioned good support of Raz warming up and it was loud applause when he was subbed on. Match thread suggests he was booed but it must have been small numbers as nothing came through on the box.
Anyway, he didn't do much and we're through. All's well that ends well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.