Will Sterling get a good reception tonight?

Will Sterling get a good reception tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 141 87.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 12.4%

• Total voters
He’s a city fan
Doesn't surprise me tbh. Stepdad's prize possession is a Dickov match shirt I got him years back. He had a Yaya one as well that my brother-in-law got him but that went into the fire a while back. I've got a Silva (Merlin) one and I won't even wear it for fear of wearing it out.

Milner - How he left
Sturridge - same as Milner
Dickov - Scored that goal and proper wound fans up.
Distin - left because of greed and reaction when playing us
James - Not sure why
Barton - just a grade a c***
Left because of greed? What he left for more money like virtually all transfers!

I didn't cheer or boo him, he was a good servant for us but the parting shots he took last summer left a bitter taste in the mouth for me.

The only player past or present I have ever booed ( I was a kid ) was Sammy McIlroy hated United as a kid not much as changed and hated him the red **** i then ended up going raving with his lad in the early 90’s .

Small world .

The only player past or present I have ever booed ( I was a kid ) was Sammy McIlroy hated United as a kid not much as changed and hated him the red **** i then ended up going raving with his lad in the early 90’s .

Small world .
Sammy jnr was a jumped up prick as a youngn. I grew up around the mcilroys in flixton, although his sisters were our attraction :-). See him regularly now walking his dog down Parrin lane eccles. He’s sound with his hipster beard.

Genuinely dont recall what he said that was bad.

Seems chelsea fans want him out to
The Chav's definitely have divided opinions on Raheem...... Not sure he is a good fit there, especially now with Potter who doesn't seem to have a scooby on where to play him and get the best out of him. He played his best football for us and no surprise that it was Pep who got that out of him!

And that's a weird comparison,3 of the 4 mentioned do not play anymore,and I've not heard a peep from Silva slating what happened to him in his final months at City.

As Sterling is still an active player,he will be deemed the enemy in my eyes,as he now plays for someone else,now the comparison you should of come up with was Jesus and Zinchenko,but it would have been the same answer from me,however it appears the protective arm wrapping of Sterling is still strong in some quarters.
The post I referred to said that he wouldn't boo or cheer as he doesn't wear our shirt any more.

Not whether he is still playing or not, not whether he slated the club or not (if Sterling is considered to have slated the club there are a lot of sensitive souls out there IMO), not whether he is deemed and enemy or not.

Just the idea, that we shouldn't boo or cheer footballers as soon as they stop wearing our shirt. That's never been the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.