Will Sterling get a good reception tonight?

Will Sterling get a good reception tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 141 87.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 12.4%

• Total voters
I fucking hope so, we aren't rags or dippers.

He served us well in his time with us and have no bad feeling towards him, wish him all the best
We’re not as dissimilar as you remember. We have a history of booing people for no reason:
Milner
Sturridge
Dickov
Distin
James
Barton

There are City fans who think stuff Yaya’s agent has said means Yaya’s legacy is tarnished and call him a **** for fuck’s sake; one of the clubs greatest ever players.

He’ll get a clap from me but I have no idea what the stadium as a whole will react like. Football fans are fucking weirdos these days and this reaction is unpredictable.

Yeah, it's why I asked. There use to be a couple of guys sat near me that would slate him every week for no reason.

Once a blue, always a blue in my eyes.

We’re not as dissimilar as you remember. We have a history of booing people for no reason:
Milner
Sturridge
Dickov
Distin
James
Barton
Yeah but to be fair most of those are long ago, I like to thing we are different now. That said Milner and Barton deserve it for bad mouthing us over the years.

Maybe light applause, verging on 'warm'. If we are winning and he is substituted, possibly a standing ovation. We are usually pretty good when it comes to ex players returning, unlike Liverpool, Arsenal and Villa fans who seem to be offended on a massive scale when someone leaves and then it festers in to hatred. The needy buggers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.