Will Tevez be our main man?

itisrising

Since he is returning, would he automatically be out main striker with Aguero feeding off the scraps?
Do we go back to our old system?

Wouldn't like to go back to relying on him again leaving us stumbling when he leaves in Summer.

If the pair of them could own it together though, watch out!<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:58 pm --<br /><br />Wouldn't like to go back to relying on him again leaving us stumbling when he leaves in Summer.

If the pair of them could own it together though, watch out!

Depends on his form really.
Keep hearing, he is not fit yet, but how long is it really gonna take?

Think he will be really vital, he has the ability to grab a game by the scruff of the neck and score goals from nothing. I personally think he will be better than we have seen him, as he will have more service from the likes of Aguero and Nasri than he did last season.

paul.manc said:
Depends on his form really.
Keep hearing, he is not fit yet, but how long is it really gonna take?

Think he will be really vital, he has the ability to grab a game by the scruff of the neck and score goals from nothing. I personally think he will be better than we have seen him, as he will have more service from the likes of Aguero and Nasri than he did last season.

And he didn't do too badly last season, did he? - or the season before.

itisrising said:
Since he is returning, would he automatically be out main striker with Aguero feeding off the scraps?

No i would like to see him behind Aguero

His work rate would increase the tempo of the whole team

Silva--Tevez--Aguero
--------Dzeko-----------
With Tevez playing the 'Rooney' role.

dctid said:
itisrising said:

No i would like to see him behind Aguero

His work rate would increase the tempo of the whole team

Very good point.

New_Beat said:
The_Mo said:
Silva--Tevez--Aguero
--------Dzeko-----------
With Tevez playing the 'Rooney' role.

This. I think this could work incredibly well tbh

Yup this is how I see him coming back too. He would have to be pretty fit to do it though, as he would basically be orchestrating every attack and helping break plays from the front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.