Will Tevez leave this summer?

Tonight's performance suggests he is well pissed off.

I think it may be either him or Bobby who goes in the summer... but I would hazard a guess that it looks like there is no chance of them BOTH being here next season!

Soulboy said:
Tonight's performance suggests he is well pissed off.

I think it may be either him or Bobby who goes in the summer... but I would hazard a guess that it looks like there is no chance of them BOTH being here next season!

Agreed and for me, Bobby is the one that will go.

dctid said:
geek said:
after that performance tonight i hope he does, he was shocking,

not just tonight i've been getting really pissed off with him for a while,

its the coming back to deep midfield to collect the ball, its not needed and as hes the lone striker it leaves us with nobody up front,

its the lack off passing to fellow players who are in a better postion than him, he'd rather take it on himself and try be the one man team.

i'll thank him for the goals and wave him goodbye, he's not iraplaceable.

hope balotelli sorts his head out coz he can be twice the player carlos is, and dezko will show why we bought him next season,

oh behave - Tevex was hardly shite but its clear that playing Dzeko as the main striker and Tevez playing off him aint working which forces Tevez to go deeper and become less effective

LAst time he played up front on his own i think he may have scored a fookin hat trick
Sorry but Tevez WAS shite tonight, far from being the only one but probably our worst player as long as he was on the pitch. He was determined Kiev should have the ball, including the one time he worked himself a shooting opportunity when he passed it to their keeper.

He's scored plenty of goals, unfortunately when he doesn't score he's generally a hindrance. He doesn't play for City, he plays purely to get the Carlos Tevez the golden boot.

If Tevez goes we're fucked.

Silva doesn't look as good without Tevez either, them two need each other, together they and City are class!

and sold more or less every ball in last 10-15 minutes... first 10 minutes when he came in were good but after that he was complete shite just as he was in most of last 10 matches

Just look at his face, he feels like prisoner in City... so my words are - move on Tevez, you're good player, provably even great one but nobody is bigger than club.

One of the reasons why United won all titles in last 2 decades is that Ferguson was getting rid of players that would act like they own the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.