Will Tevez leave this summer?

Matt the Giant said:
I think around 35mil would be a good price

LOL! The same price as Andy Carroll who has had half a season in the Prem League?

Glad you're not in charge of transfers. The Sheik would be bankrupt in a week.

Matt the Giant said:
I don't think the main reason for him possibly leaving is his potential unhappiness with the club, but more so a deep temptation to play in another country, warmer and physically easier on the body. I think he's finished with Britain and want to try something else, Spain I'd say is the most likely destination.
Also don't forget it'll mean another nice pay day for his pimp.

Matt the Giant said:
I think he will move on in the summer, and I think where and for what financial compensation is pretty much a done deal.

I don't think the main reason for him possibly leaving is his potential unhappiness with the club, but more so a deep temptation to play in another country, warmer and physically easier on the body. I think he's finished with Britain and want to try something else, Spain I'd say is the most likely destination.

I think around 35mil would be a good price, and we could try to bring in more creativity and speed to the midfield and maybe also another attacking fullback.

We would NOT be a weaker team without Carlos, this I'm sure of.

Just about impossible to second guess Carlos.

Who would have thought he,d move from Argentina to Brazil so early in his career-esp in the manner that he did?

Anyone predict his move to Westham utd...?completely out of the blue.

Did anyone really see him moving to City from utd?

The xmas transfer request was out of the blue and took most folk by surprise.

The withdrawal of his transfer request also came without warning.

Given his lack of english speaking skills,it is very hard to weigh our skipper up-my guess is that his next move is already mapped out in a meticulous manner between himself and his agent, and will shock everyone,just as most of his transfers have throughout his career-his agent will see to that.

dennishasdoneit said:
Matt the Giant said:
I think he will move on in the summer, and I think where and for what financial compensation is pretty much a done deal.

I think around 35mil would be a good price, and we could try to bring in more creativity and speed to the midfield and maybe also another attacking fullback.

We would NOT be a weaker team without Carlos, this I'm sure of.

Who would have thought he,d move from Argentina to Brazil so early in his career-esp in the manner that he did?

Given his lack of english speaking skills,it is very hard to weigh our skipper up-my guess is that his next move is already mapped out in a meticulous manner between himself and his agent, and will shock everyone,just as most of his transfers have throughout his career-his agent will see to that.

Actually yes, from about January of that year I had a strong feeling that move would happen.

southern muppet said:
dennishasdoneit said:

Actually yes, from about January of that year I had a strong feeling that move would happen.

what about the rest of his moves? or do you agree with my overall view that its hard to 2nd guess carlos and his agent?

dennishasdoneit said:
southern muppet said:

what about the rest of his moves? or do you agree with my overall view that its hard to 2nd guess carlos and his agent?

Oh yeah definitely. It's Kia that's the problem. At least if we lose Carlos one small consolation is that we'll be rid of the slippery fucker.

de niro said:
blueinsa said:
Either Carlos will leave or Bobby will leave.

yep.

Or they will both leave.............. or both stay
72_72.gif

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
LOL! The same price as Andy Carroll who has had half a season in the Prem League?

Glad you're not in charge of transfers. The Sheik would be bankrupt in a week.

I doubt we can use the sales of Carrol and Torres and indicators of how much a potential Tevez sale could bring in. The circumstances are so very different, with the most significant difference being that we are Manchester City, the richest sports club on the planet. Buyers know we are not desperate for money and will use this to their advantage when trying to make deals with us. And imagine a potential buying club already knowing for a fact that Tevez wants to leave and that we are interested in letting him move on?
I again state that a figure around 35mil is probably what we realistically could be looking for, maybe up to 40mil.

If another PL team were to buy him, well maybe then the price tag would raise, but I think he has his sight set on Spain. I don't see Real Madrid yet again spending a ridiculous amount of money on players this summer, but maybe they could come up with an offer at around 30 to 40mil.
If not Real than the target must be Barcelona, and they won't pay silly money.

We shall have to wait and see, wont we?

Unfortunately he's as good as gone. I reckon it was all part of the deal when he withdrew his transfer request.
Also the last 3/4 games signals his mind is elsewhere.

Shame - but that's life with any top footballer these days. We will wave him goodbye and wish him well at the end of the season. The goods news being we know we have the financial clout to replace him and we will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.