Will Tevez leave this summer?

Re: Tevez for 40 Mil ????

Vicky said:
I was just wondering..Tevez for 40mil? Lets be honest, If Andy Carrol is worth 35 Mil and Torres is worth 50 Mil then I think there needs to be a bit of reality thrown in here and personally I would want no less then 75-90 Mil for Tevez

40 mil I reckon the idiot pretend agent of his is smoking crack!!!!

Dont work like that - we wont keep a player whom is unhappy because of the 25 man squad rule - if he wants to go better to let him - 40 - 45 Million is about what he is likely to go for lets take the money and move on - no point saying he is worth 90 or 100 or whatever he is valued at what teams are prepared to pay and it looks like he is off

this has already been agreed anyway

Tevez is worth about 30 mill.

A player's value is how much he would go for if you wanted to sell him.
(The value of your house is not how much it would cost for someone to but you out of it but rather how much it would sell for if you wanted to move)

The problem will be his contract running down as well, was it 4 years he signed for??

howfen blue said:
The problem will be his contract running down as well, was it 4 years he signed for??

been saying for a few weeks that his body language is changing - he is somehow more remote / detached from the team - he is gone as far as i am concerned and if he is still herenext season that is a bonus.

The money is in many ways irrelevant it is always down to the player and the club, for me the following has to be in place:-

1) There is a club making a sensible offer
2) The buying club is where the player wants to go
3) Whether the player will throw the toys out of the pram if he doesn't get his "dream" move.
4) What cost will be his replacement

If we are selling to Real Madrid or Barca we can expect a higher fee than if he is going to an Italian Club, the only club I have seen recently after him is Inter Milan and they haven't really go a pot to piss in. Throw into the mix the financial fair play regulations and I suspect that this story will keep us all busy in the transfer forum from May till September and will no doubt be argued about till the cows come home.

Tevez at this moment is worth 65-70mill.

not because Of how much Carroll or Torres sold for, just becasue Tevez is class.

if we sell him and he want's to leave, anything under 45million would be shocking.

i think the tevez going was smoke and mirrors

he knew what rooney was saying about going and then they come back with a better 5 years deal

they must have seen utd who not got a pot to piss in give rooney a great deal
and then up pops the agent with aload of crapp

also why would you go if you are the club with more money than anybody else
and WILL BE 1 OF THE BEST TEAMS IN THE WORLD

Rammyblues said:
The money is in many ways irrelevant it is always down to the player and the club, for me the following has to be in place:-

1) There is a club making a sensible offer
2) The buying club is where the player wants to go
3) Whether the player will throw the toys out of the pram if he doesn't get his "dream" move.
4) What cost will be his replacement

If we are selling to Real Madrid or Barca we can expect a higher fee than if he is going to an Italian Club, the only club I have seen recently after him is Inter Milan and they haven't really go a pot to piss in. Throw into the mix the financial fair play regulations and I suspect that this story will keep us all busy in the transfer forum from May till September and will no doubt be argued about till the cows come home.
With his an his agent's recent history I'd imagine number 3 is nailed on.

Freestyler said:
Tevez at this moment is worth 65-70mill.

not because Of how much Carroll or Torres sold for, just becasue Tevez is class.

if we sell him and he want's to leave, anything under 45million would be shocking.

No hes not he is worth 30 mill at most

Can we get a poll going, please?

Honestly don't know why he would leave, if we finish top 4.. we could win a cup too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.