Will Tevez leave this summer?

Billy Spurdle said:
Yes, I think he will. He's never stayed anywhere for very long & what he said in December doesn't sound to me like something that could be resolved.

Unfortunately, his desire to go will probably mean we have to accept a fee that is well below his true value. Hope I'm so wrong.

why, cos if he wants to go then let him there is no use in having somebody at the club that doesnt want to be here

Yes he will "in my opinion" - When his transfer saga happened and ended so quickly without any obvious extra incentives being offered such as money or better contract, I said to friends that I thought he was told to keep quiet and get us to the champs league and he will be allowed to leave in the summer.
I have no idea if this is true it is just my conjecture, I hope I am wrong but the more I think about it the more I think it is what will happen, please stay Carlos.

Re: Tevez for 40 Mil ????

No price... player swap or no deal.

£30-70mil is useless to us... the club knows this aswell, we can't go out and buy a replacement with that money. We know what clubs are gonna be knocking about for Tevez. Inter, R.Madrid, Barcelona etc.

All those teams currently carrying world class players... Tevez has a good few years on his contract still, therefore we are the ones in the driving seat and in a position to make the terms.

Like most i would not want him to leave and if we manage a trophy or two he may come out and state he is not going antwhere! at the end of the day I would be very suprised if Bobby has not got a replacement or two lined up for the day it all kicks off again.

We have to trust the club and look forward to either a fully motivated carlos or a stella signing to fill the gap!!

forza Mancini

CTID

prima

I think he will leave in the summer. He's been brilliant for us but I think it's the right time for all parties concerned. I don't think he is happy here anymore which is a shame because I hope it doesn't turn out that he thinks the grass is always greener and he's then disappointed. For us I think it may be a chance to widen our options and give the remaining players a chance to gel and adapt to each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.