Will Tevez leave this summer?

Vicky

Tevez for 40 Mil ????

I was just wondering..Tevez for 40mil? Lets be honest, If Andy Carrol is worth 35 Mil and Torres is worth 50 Mil then I think there needs to be a bit of reality thrown in here and personally I would want no less then 75-90 Mil for Tevez

40 mil I reckon the idiot pretend agent of his is smoking crack!!!!

Re: Tevez for 40 Mil ????

Vicky said:
I was just wondering..Tevez for 40mil? Lets be honest, If Andy Carrol is worth 35 Mil and Torres is worth 50 Mil then I think there needs to be a bit of reality thrown in here and personally I would want no less then 75-90 Mil for Tevez

40 mil I reckon the idiot pretend agent of his is smoking crack!!!!

I think at 40 mill. City may well be telling the bidder to jog on

Yeah I reckon you'r spot on there mate. I mean, 40 Mil..That ain't even funny!

After what he's done for us this season and the quality he has i can't think of a player i'd replace him with and that's any amount of money.

inbetween said:
After what he's done for us this season and the quality he has i can't think of a player i'd replace him with and that's any amount of money.

we have two of them in our squad in dzeko and balotelli mate that will just score for fun when (if) tevez goes.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:57 pm --<br /><br />£40 million is a joke!

got to be 60 or 70

Kaka went for £50 Million, Tranny for £80 million.... Surely Carlos comes somewhere inbetween...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.