Will The Derby Game Be Called Off???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Unconfirmed as yet, but game postponed

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Halfpenny said:
Source is St John Ambulance HQ via a mate who does City matches for them, official statement imminent apparently.

why not wait until it is confirmed to start a thread then? Fucks sake
grow up ffs, i have been saying for 1 hour that the game IS OFF tomorrow. just letting people know, whats the problem with that u tube???

rickmcfc said:
grow up ffs, i have been saying for 1 hour that the game IS OFF tomorrow. just letting people know, whats the problem with that u tube???

he started a thread, when there were about a dozen other match off threads. Dozy prick

Halfpenny said:
Source is St John Ambulance HQ via a mate who does City matches for them, official statement imminent apparently.

What's the bloody point in waiting for an official statement if someone already has reliable insider knowledge, dickbrain?

Trigger said:
QUESTION: Will Ricsters 5 foot Fergiecock shrivel to only a couple of inches in this weather, because mine always does!

Lol. Might be full of condensation though with all that white breath going into it.

Seriously guys, its snow. If you drive like a tosser you'll go off the road. We've had snow overnight but its still alright to drive in, just need to be sensible.

Take a seriously big blizard to stop me making this. I've even got the lycra and crash helmet on ready for the Shap Bobsleigh

Someone mentioned it is going to be sunny tomorrow BUT im afraid the Max temp is gonna be no more than 0 so the snow will probably turn into ice making it worse. Not looking good. I would say 80% chance being off

rickmcfc said:

he started a thread, when there were about a dozen other match off threads. Dozy prick

Are you going to the game?

lionheart said:
What's the bloody point in waiting for an official statement if someone already has reliable insider knowledge, dickbrain?

whats the bloody point in starting 500 new threads on the bloody subject when there are already two 11 page threads, dickbrain? What the fuck?

My Wife is trying to do her bit, fair play to her. I told her that the roads were very icy, and there was no chance of me getting to work, so ahe asked me tnot to go to work, and take her up the Gritter instead!!

She must be planning to drive it her self!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.