Will The Derby Game Be Called Off???

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN said its off, probs for the best coz the ground wud of been empty.

And i know its off topic but my dad just said we have basically got Viera in the bag on loan, is this deal done?

replay to be played tuesday 19th at coms, second leg wed 27th at the swamp.

cant believe its been called off, ive been counting down the sleeps. only had 1 left and now ive 14 again!!!!

Re: Derby Game To Be Called Off???

blundellbluemoon said:
what a load of attention seeking crap, wont be called off today not a hope. blacburn game still on at the moment.

happy now, gobshite... the game is OFF

For the best in my opinion,would have been a recipe for disaster given the magnitude and logistics of the event.
Just a shame the club did not announce this when the decision was actually made,it may have prevented one or two morons from venting their spleens with unwarranted abuse and making the site hostile and unattractive,a real shame these characters associate themselves with our fantastic club

XxRachXx said:
Why does it say on our site .. DOUBT ??

Because it is still "in doubt" I guess Rach. I have never trusted anything Sky has to say before, so I ain't starting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.