Will The Derby Game Be Called Off???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tue 05 Jan 2010, 1:11PM
Posted by Chris Bailey
Due to the extreme weather conditions Wednesday night’s fixture against Manchester United is at risk of postponement.
The club has this morning been consulting with Greater Manchester Police, the City Council’s Safety Advisory Group, Manchester United and the Football League with regards to the viability of the game taking place.

Fans travelling a long distance for the Carling Cup semi final are advised not to begin their journey until further notice.

We will inform everyone of a definitive decision as soon as possible

Ricster said:
quiet_riot said:
So all the snow that's turned to slush today freezes overnight, stays frozen tomorrow daytime...and you're confident it'll be on?!

Yeah, just makes the journey and the day a bit more exciting.

SERIOUSLY! THE CLUB MUST WAIT TIL TOMORROW MORNING 8AM BEFORE CALLING THIS OFF!

All very well mate, but my bus leaves at 7.30 - would prefer a statement at 7AM - praying for snow to melt.

I'll be so pissed of if I battle my way down there and the game is cancelled.
I have had to take 2 days holidays for this and travel or paid for in advance.

as much as it pisses me off to be called off, i wasnt exactly looking forward to driving down there in this shit,,, took my daughter to nursery this morning and a 3 mile round trip took nearly an hour,,

perhaps,, safety wise,, its for the best,,

feel for all those flying over as have read a few posts on here from people doing that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.