Will The Derby Game Be Called Off???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say its pretty certain that the Blackburn game will be rearranged, even if we go ahead tomorrow, as they're saying their game against Villa will be played on Tues/Weds night. Being brought forward to Sat/Sun would suit me OK.

I'm working away next week so I'll be pretty pissed off if we get postponed tomorrow and its rearranged for then. I'd resigned myself to missing the Blackburn game, but not a Cup Semi!

Re: Unconfirmed as yet, but game postponed

Esteban de la Sexface said:
darrenwassall said:
just as a matter of interest,why aren't you going?
try and answer without resorting to abuse please

I don't have to justify myself to you but here are my reasons why I'm not going
1. I don't have the loyalty points.
2. I don't have the loyalty points because between the jigs and reels it costs me about 700 quid for my twice annual trips to Manchester
3. I don't live in Manchester
4. I live far away
5. It is just after Christmas and I don't have a private plane and I am not Icarus

Do I qualify for exemption from being a plastic? Please, please say I do because I base all my self worth on what another blue thinks of me on a football forum

not asking you to justify anything,just asking a civil question,don't understand why you're so volatile.

Ricster said:
Dubai Blue said:
It should wait til about 3pm if there's ANY chance it can still go ahead. No need to call this one off ridiculously early with both teams being "local".

That forecast doesn't sound promising though. It's the -7 minimum for tonight and 0 maximum for tomorrow that will be the killer.

3pm would be a problem for me. That would give me 4hrs to do what usually takes 3hrs. I'd be skating on thin ice. Wahey
OK, as it's you I'll take Sheikhy to bring any decision forward to 1pm.

if the car parks are gritted and they werent last game (mayhem) then the rossers will call it off - if the club have prepared by buying grit then there is a chance - all the access and egress would have to be clearly gritted otherwise its off im sure

robinho will be up for it though?

From the official city facebook;
17935_391340590454_208411345454_10402474_7804060_n.jpg

17935_391340615454_208411345454_10402477_867410_n.jpg

doesnt look too good!

Dubai Blue said:
Ricster said:
Yeah, just makes the journey and the day a bit more exciting.

SERIOUSLY! THE CLUB MUST WAIT TIL TOMORROW MORNING 8AM BEFORE CALLING THIS OFF!
It should wait til about 3pm if there's ANY chance it can still go ahead. No need to call this one off ridiculously early with both teams being "local".

That forecast doesn't sound promising though. It's the -7 minimum for tonight and 0 maximum for tomorrow that will be the killer.

unfortunately some of us will already be on our way by then and wont appreciate such a late decision!

as early as possible please city!

CTID_92 said:
From the official city facebook;
17935_391340590454_208411345454_10402474_7804060_n.jpg

17935_391340615454_208411345454_10402477_867410_n.jpg

doesnt look too good!

That isn't that bad. Why is it when it snows in England everything comes to a stand still? The Scots might be shit at everything else but when it comes to snow, ha we have one over on the auld enemy ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2010/January/United-game-in-doubt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... e-in-doubt</a>

Seems to back up what I posted, he says with "smug" in the know grin ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.