Will the real Tolmie please stand up ?

@tolmie is now Scott Loney. Ffs man you should have revealed yourself in a YouTube montage. Always enjoy his posts. You can tell he is a decent person through his love of all things city like most of us.

That Pep news if accurate has made my day.

If he extends into the future, it must also put to bed any remaining doubts on the charges. Not that we have many left tbf.

Keep on posting Scott. Although, coming out on Twitter is going to attract the lunatics. To the batmobile… -:)
There’s Pep news? I’m on the wrong thread

@tolmie is now Scott Loney. Ffs man you should have revealed yourself in a YouTube montage. Always enjoy his posts. You can tell he is a decent person through his love of all things city like most of us.

That Pep news if accurate has made my day.

If he extends into the future, it must also put to bed any remaining doubts on the charges. Not that we have many left tbf.

Keep on posting Scott. Although, coming out on Twitter is going to attract the lunatics. To the batmobile… -:)
Coming out you say?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.