Will the real Tolmie please stand up ?

I find all this a bit sad. The very least that can be said of Scott is that he supplied a great deal of entertainment to the forum, whether it be bafflement at the videos or snippets of real information or a wry smile at the needy members of the forum clinging on every word or a belly-laugh at the inadequates who got genuinely angry when a rumoured transfer didn't materialise. I think it diminishes the forum when he doesn't post and there aren't many posters you can say that about.

I find all this a bit sad. The very least that can be said of Scott is that he supplied a great deal of entertainment to the forum, whether it be bafflement at the videos or snippets of real information or a wry smile at the needy members of the forum clinging on every word or a belly-laugh at the inadequates who got genuinely angry when a rumoured transfer didn't materialise. I think it diminishes the forum when he doesn't post and there aren't many posters you can say that about.
There’s only a handful of wankers who have given him grief over the years. All conspicuously absent from this thread funnily enough.

A really lovely lady. Tony Livesey once ordered me to stand on a trampoline with her and a pool cue.

I was 19 and it would be called work place abuse nowadays!
I worked at the Express in the Cashiers office, I member when the Sport was printed there and they had the news floor also there. They had to move it to Virginia House next door. The messengers used to fight to deliver any post there, some of the sights they saw haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.