Will they fire Mancini?

BillyShears said:
twinkletoes said:
Sorry but what was so lucky about last night?

Haha. Of course I don't expect many on here to acknowledge his good fortune. The good thing is his good fortune becomes City's good fortune so I'm certainly not going to complain. But it seems just a touch snide to have people going "ooh, what does Dave think because we won". Too many people are rapidly losing sight of the fact that we all support the same club and all want the same thing - success for that club. If I think Savic is shit or you think Mancini is shit or the next man thinks Tevez is shit - so be it. But lets not fall into the trap of thinking Blues want City to lose .... those days left when Mark Hughes left!

Still cant tell if you on a wind up or you really do think we were lucky last night??

The game should have been won and dusted in the first half alone!

Had we lost yesterday I wouldnt have blamed Mancini.. He set his team up well enough and Chelsea goal WAS LUCKY!! If you wanna talk about luck-- talk about that!!

BillyShears said:
Can't speak for Dave but can speak for myself. We won despite Mancini last night. Bobby has dropped some bollocks this season and got very very very lucky last night, for which I'm absolutely fucking over the moon. But still, he got very lucky ...

Baciato dalla grazia is what his fellow countrymen say about him and I'm beginning to see why ....

I'm still unconvinced by Mancini,particularly his purchases,rotation policy and tactics,however,how was he lucky last night?? specifics please?

We outplayed and outfought Chelski,luck was not a factor.

i to am still not 100% about him. still back him 100% at games though and i'm one of the first to join in with his chant.

all that being said you can't call him lucky last night, got it spot on IMO and we should have been a head by half time. that chelsea team were the most organised defensive unit we've played in the league so far this year and we still managed to break through on numerous occaisions.

with a little more composure it would have been easier than we made it. still 3 points is 3 points and the last 20 were epic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.