Will they fire Mancini?

stonerblue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
stonerblue said:
Still want him out Dave?

wouldn't he be better answering on say...May 22nd?

are you lot all clones of Roman Abramovich?

He would be but given he was on here for 2 days slagging Bobby off after 2 defeats then i would like to know how he feels after a great win like last nights.

Can't speak for Dave but can speak for myself. We won despite Mancini last night. Bobby has dropped some bollocks this season and got very very very lucky last night, for which I'm absolutely fucking over the moon. But still, he got very lucky ...

Baciato dalla grazia is what his fellow countrymen say about him and I'm beginning to see why ....

BillyShears said:
stonerblue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

He would be but given he was on here for 2 days slagging Bobby off after 2 defeats then i would like to know how he feels after a great win like last nights.

Can't speak for Dave but can speak for myself. We won despite Mancini last night. Bobby has dropped some bollocks this season and got very very very lucky last night, for which I'm absolutely fucking over the moon. But still, he got very lucky ...

Baciato dalla grazia is what his fellow countrymen say about him and I'm beginning to see why ....

Sorry but what was so lucky about last night?

BillyShears said:
stonerblue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Are you on the wind up? Lucky? Tell me what else Hart had to do other than pick a deflected shot out of the back of the net.

Surely you've got to give Mancini some credit for the substitutions?

twinkletoes said:
BillyShears said:
stonerblue said:

well..... chelsea had four shot... so they may have scored four goals !!

twinkletoes said:

Haha. Of course I don't expect many on here to acknowledge his good fortune. The good thing is his good fortune becomes City's good fortune so I'm certainly not going to complain. But it seems just a touch snide to have people going "ooh, what does Dave think because we won". Too many people are rapidly losing sight of the fact that we all support the same club and all want the same thing - success for that club. If I think Savic is shit or you think Mancini is shit or the next man thinks Tevez is shit - so be it. But lets not fall into the trap of thinking Blues want City to lose .... those days left when Mark Hughes left!

BillyShears said:
twinkletoes said:

Haha. Of course I don't expect many on here to acknowledge his good fortune. The good thing is his good fortune becomes City's good fortune so I'm certainly not going to complain. But it seems just a touch snide to have people going "ooh, what does Dave think because we won". Too many people are rapidly losing sight of the fact that we all support the same club and all want the same thing - success for that club. If I think Savic is shit or you think Mancini is shit or the next man thinks Tevez is shit - so be it. But lets not fall into the trap of thinking Blues want City to lose .... those days left when Mark Hughes left!

Do you really believe in the concept of being lucky?

Do you remember when Pearce had his daughter's stuffed toy on the bench?

King Of All Geordies said:
Mancini should be given the same backing as Ferguson and Wenger, i.e. long term.

The very notion that he might be fired is utter nonsense..

I have come to this thread late, but totally agree with this comment.
Each year we have seen a tangible improvement. We are streets ahead of the chasing pack, sitting top two. Last season we were striving to make top four. United will be stronger next season in my opinion, with pretty much an unchanged squad, but I think they'll struggle to keep up with us. Whatever happens in the rest of this intriguing season, City can be seen as a real force and will only remain so if consistency and loyalty are the watchwords.

I can see what Billy means. We were lucky in the sense that we plucked victory from the jaws of defeat.

We did however fully deserve to win. Hart had virtually nothing to do while we should have been 2 up at half time.

However how badly does Silva have to play to not get a start. Sad to say, but at the moment he'd hardly warrant a start for Wigan let alone us. And I do think that talented as Balo is, now that its all hands to the decks Edin at least puts himself about, creating space for others.

So for me a good win but formation needs tinkering a bit. Special mention for Zaba. Colossal game.

Billy, i need to get this off my chest.

Im so damn tired reading your anti mancini posts, even when we win, hes lucky and good fortune.

Now we have seen how bad we can be in the last weeks, so Mancini should get even MORE credit for how well we have played this season.

PS.
its nothing personal its just your comments

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.