Will they fire Mancini?

Why would they want to sack him. He's done a superb job, he's improved every season, is as hard as nails, focused and sets an example. Has won numerous games by 'changing things'.

The best manager we have had in moons.

The media will try and force the fans against him if we dont win the league, but we are not going to fall for the old, lets turn the fans against the manager, get hin sacked and then write loads about loyalty routine again are we?

nomadic said:
Why would they want to sack him. He's done a superb job, he's improved every season, is as hard as nails, focused and sets an example. Has won numerous games by 'changing things'.

The best manager we have had in moons.

The media will try and force the fans against him if we dont win the league, but we are not going to fall for the old, lets turn the fans against the manager, get hin sacked and then write loads about loyalty routine again are we?

you would really hope not wouldn't you

but some on here started banging that particular drum a suspiciously long time ago

Unless Mourinho is available Mancini should never be sacked as no matter who we replaced him with we wouldn't see any significant improvement. however if one of the worlds greatest ever managers potentially becomes free we should try and get him.

iv been doubting him for the last few months but i dont think we should fire him.

the only way id be ok with him being fired is if he was replaced by hiddink or guardiola.NO ONE ELSE.

anyone else and i dont really see any difference from mancini and also well begin to rebuild again

mourniho is a no for me as he is a club whore.

i think mancini has made some huge mistakes this season but if there's one thing we need at this club is long term manager like the red scum

JoeMercer'sWay said:
stonerblue said:
Still want him out Dave?

wouldn't he be better answering on say...May 22nd?

are you lot all clones of Roman Abramovich?

He would be but given he was on here for 2 days slagging Bobby off after 2 defeats then i would like to know how he feels after a great win like last nights.

if we sack mancini and hire muriniho our club will decline into disrepute and ruin consistency is whats needed at the top level not just from the players but of the manager and the board

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.