Will they fire Mancini?

Ragnarok said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Ragnarok said:
Go to Specsavers. What he is saying is that as compared to last year, the new signings havent improved the squad that much but yet we played wonderful football and were top for most of the season. He says that this improvement came with continiuity under Mancini which we should maintain into next season as well. "Horses Ass" of a post indeed. What a idiot.
I've never really felt you were worth responding to to be honest and your use of 'idiot' as a supposed insult confirms I was right all along.

The new signings "Haven't improved the squad" . Fuck me, there's none so blind as those that will not see.

I think I'll put the kids to bed. I might talk football with the three year olds. They know more than a good proportion on here.

You responded exactly as i thought you would. Let me ask you this, seeing as this forum largely consists of people who are well below you and not worth interacting with, why are you still here?
I come here because there are some knowledgeable, witty, well-connected blues on the forum.

It's just that you're not one of them.

'His latest signings haven't improved the squad therefore Mancini has done a great job.'

Sweet mother of god.

Don't think there's a cat in hells chance, Mancini will get the chop. Our record under Roberto is impressive. And has improved year on year. This season will be a big step up, no matter what the outcome is.
What has become obvious under Mansour/Khaldoon's stewardship is the fact they don't do knee-jerk reactions. We're not that club from west London !
With it looking increasingly likely Mourinho will stay in Spain, I think it's almost certain Mancini will be in charge next season.

Didsbury Dave said:
Ragnarok said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I've never really felt you were worth responding to to be honest and your use of 'idiot' as a supposed insult confirms I was right all along.

The new signings "Haven't improved the squad" . Fuck me, there's none so blind as those that will not see.

I think I'll put the kids to bed. I might talk football with the three year olds. They know more than a good proportion on here.

You responded exactly as i thought you would. Let me ask you this, seeing as this forum largely consists of people who are well below you and not worth interacting with, why are you still here?
I come here because there are some knowledgeable, witty, well-connected blues on the forum.

'His latest signings haven't improved the squad therefore Mancini has done a great job.'

Sweet mother of god.

Why are you persisting with your bombastic badgering when he has explained that is not what he meant. Also, whats mary got to do with it ?

Maineman55 said:
Don't think there's a cat in hells chance, Mancini will get the chop. Our record under Roberto is impressive. And has improved year on year. This season will be a big step up, no matter what the outcome is.
What has become obvious under Mansour/Khaldoon's stewardship is the fact they don't do knee-jerk reactions. We're not that club from west London !
With it looking increasingly likely Mourinho will stay in Spain, I think it's almost certain Mancini will be in charge next season.
I certainly hope you're correct. I love our manager.

Didsbury Dave said:
Ragnarok said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Sweet mother of god.

Who are you quoting there, I cannot see this in any post other than yours ?

Matt the Giant said:
My feeling is he will be sacked if we come out with nothing at the end of the season. I'm not even sure a EC would be enough for our owners.

Champions league qualification and at worse, second in league isn't nothing. It's steady progress. Our owners don't do panic....

Didsbury Dave said:
Poeffrey my friend, did you see the balotelli interview at the weekend?

I've watched it on the City site. There's a bit of a bond between Uncle Roberto and Baby Balotelli, isn't there? Perhaps if Mancini leaves us to take up the reigns at Slough Town then Balotelli will follow him down the motorway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.