Will they fire Mancini?

hmmm....... look who followed Mourinho at Chelsea

the start of a very slippery slope and all for a couple of seasons before he fucks off as usual

a sort of managerial tevez but perhaps not quite as much of a **** obviously

Mourinho would not be a popular manager with fans like Mancini is, but would probably get the job done. I want Mancini to stay though, he can build a long-term empire while Mourinho would give us short-term success then we'd probably do an Inter/Chelsea.

But an intriguing question is which four (as realistically we can't keep more than four, 4 + Guidetti might be a slight possibility) of these would Mourinho keep:

Aguero, Tevez, Adebayor, Dzeko, Guidetti, Balotelli

Balotelli would be the first out of the door for sure, he's only here because of Mancini and hates Mourinho. Adebayor or Dzeko would probably be a straight pick, Mourinho had Ade on loan at Real but his Real were also linked to Dzeko. Mourinho, Tevez, and Adebayor in the same setup, we'd become as cuntish as the rags to the regular neutral fan.

LoveCity said:
Mourinho would not be a popular manager with fans like Mancini is, but would probably get the job done. I want Mancini to stay though, he can build a long-term empire while Mourinho would give us short-term success then we'd probably do an Inter/Chelsea.

But an intriguing question is which four (as realistically we can't keep more than four, 4 + Guidetti might be a slight possibility) of these would Mourinho keep:

Aguero, Tevez, Adebayor, Dzeko, Guidetti, Balotelli

Balotelli would be the first out of the door for sure, he's only here because of Mancini and hates Mourinho. Adebayor or Dzeko would probably be a straight pick, Mourinho had Ade on loan at Real but his Real were also linked to Dzeko. Mourinho, Tevez, and Adebayor in the same setup, we'd become as cuntish as the rags to the regular neutral fan.
I disagree. I think a vast swathes of Blues wold be delighted to have Mourinho. The caveat to that is the circumstances of his arrival. If Bob decides to return to Italy for whatever reason, no one would have a problem. However, if we gave Bob the Les Clueless treatment (we won't as I feel sure we learned from that) I'm sure there would be a lot of consternation but eventual acceptance.

I hope Bob stays and drives us on.

LoveCity said:
Mourinho would not be a popular manager with fans like Mancini is, but would probably get the job done. .

By the end of his first press conference mourinho would have 99% of city fans eating out of his hand. A mention of big mal being his mentor, a few jibes at fergie and a twinkle in the eye, and the job would be done. The expectation amongst us fans and the rest of the country would be enormous. Mancini would be yesterday's chip wrapping, like Sven was.

Thats If he was offered the job of course.

Didsbury Dave said:
LoveCity said:
Mourinho would not be a popular manager with fans like Mancini is, but would probably get the job done. .

By the end of his first press conference mourinho would have 99% of city fans eating out of his hand. A mention of big mal being his mentor, a few jibes at fergie and a twinkle in the eye, and the job would be done. The expectation amongst us fans and the rest of the country would be enormous. Mancini would be yesterday's chip wrapping, like Sven was.

Thats If he was offered the job of course.

Has he not been offered it in the past though?

I Fucking well hope we steer clear of that Mourinho bloke, a quick fix man who hijacks already good teams brings in a few mates & fucks off.
A lot of what Milan done & Chelsea when he was there was down to previous managers work.
It pisses me off nobody seems to have found him out yet,(except Abramovich).<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:40 pm --<br /><br />I hope we keep Roberto by the way he's done everything gradually & kept a level head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.