Will this feeling ever be equalled or topped?

A very amusing read........

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/story/0,,12383_7093069,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/story/ ... 69,00.html</a>

We'll experience the buzz of winning the league again but not in this manner, not in my lifetime anyway. Personally I don't want anything like this happen again, don't get me wrong it was the greatest day of my life but it has shaved a good 10 years off my life.

There will never be a goal celebrated like that again, surely.

How can you possibly top that? May as well give up watching football.

Nothing will ever come close to that.

I can honestly say that it far surpasses anything that's ever happened to me in my entire life, the birth of my little one included.

Sheer utter hysteria. Everytime I watch it back I cry.

Nothing will equal that. The reason is because we were still unsure whether the typical city curse had been lifted. Now we know, we have arrived. I LOVE YOU CITY. But you're like a drug, we are all now hooked looking for our next high like a our next fix of crack. Incredible.

Manchester-City2.jpg

cannot be topped
except if it was for the champs league final against united and we needed 3 goals and we scored all 3 in the last dying seconds of extra time

kippaxwarrior said:
25 May 2013 Wembley Stadium
2012–13 UEFA Champions League

Manchester City 3(Kompany 34,Hazard 119,Aguero 120+3)

Manchester Utd 2(Rooney 89,117)

Written in the stars

Fucking hell imagine that, if it happened the other way round I think I would have to genuinely kill myself

For the range of emotions, the look of sadness on my 9 year old sons face after the 90 minute mark had been and gone and we were still 2-1 down and trying desperately to hold it all together for his sake, then the glimmer of hope with Dzekos equaliser, to the unbridled ecstasy of Aguero scoring, hoisting my son in the air as we jumped,screamed and shouted with our fellow blues, hugging blokes around me in such joy, knowing they have had the years of hurt like me, kindred spirits with kids who will never know what "typical City" means to their dads, to see the happiness on his face that he was there to witness what can never be surpassed, just an unbelievable day with memories that will never leave me until the day I die, and I feel privalidged to have been there. To win the league with the last kick of the season, to win our first PL title, and at the same time deny them lot was just special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.