Will Vieira Start?

johnny crossan said:
de niro said:
i can see no reason for this signing tbh.

Roberto's aide de camp?

This.....I cant see him pulling on the shirt in front of anyone at the club atm...he may get a few token games but Im hoping it wont be long before he takes a backseat

It's a tough signing to understand, not too sure I get it either. Someone mentioned that he might have a swansong season and raise his game for the WC. aka Didi Hamann efforts last year

Fingers crossed.

When we need to play safe we can have all of them in a 4-3-1-2.

Vieira, De Jong and Barry protecting the back four.

Ireland or Petrov provide the creative spark.

Tevez or Adebayor the centre foward.

Robinho/Bellamy/Wright Phillips for the winger.

We need a good attacking sideback for this though, which Micah is very promising given his goalscoring charm.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/premiership/vieira-will-not-relive-glory-days-at-manchester-city-14627624.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport ... 27624.html</a>

The Pink Panther said:
It's a loan deal, so IMO, he's here for cover. How many bookings has Nige the pit bull picked up? Is he close to a suspension? And don't forget Vinnie will now be a first choice centre half.
Viera can play against the lesser teams, like the rags ;-)
Are you sure it's only a loan deal? I thought he was here for 18 months as a proper signing.

lionheart said:
The Pink Panther said:
It's a loan deal, so IMO, he's here for cover. How many bookings has Nige the pit bull picked up? Is he close to a suspension? And don't forget Vinnie will now be a first choice centre half.
Viera can play against the lesser teams, like the rags ;-)
Are you sure it's only a loan deal? I thought he was here for 18 months as a proper signing.

Seems like a 6 month loan deal with option to extend for 1 more year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.