Will we be the new passing side?

We looked great on the ball , one touch footbal and we quite easily got past spurs . We didnt lump the ball out of defence , we were calm amd passed our way out of the situation , very impressed . But we ned to turn that posession like arsenal do into chances and goals otherwise it doesnt mean anything . But i was very impressed with our passing ability

zoffie said:
Possession is all well & good........ If you have a lethal attack.

Yesterday you're attacking weapons were SWP, Tevez & Silva.

Tevez there is the only one who is a real goal threat, Silva is a good player for possession, SWP, should be sold.

If you have Yaya, Silva & Milner in midfield you'd be straight with Adébayor, Balotelli & Tevez up top, there you have possession, goals, grit, & intensity.

The way I see it, it's pretty simple.
Agree with this 100%.

Crad said:
Ntini77 said:
I'm hoping we're become a more clinical version of Arsenal.

Wh is that Ntini??? Because they were full of black players??

sense--this-picture-makes-none.jpg

Marvin said:
SambaStyle said:
61% of possession at WHL. Will we be the new Arsenal? Looked great on the ball at times with Yaya bossing the ball in the middle and smart players like Silva.
Need to see some end product to the possession

This.

Ntini77 said:
Crad said:
Wh is that Ntini??? Because they were full of black players??

sense--this-picture-makes-none.jpg

Oh, you are very clever aren't you. You could use this picture for your Vassell obsession.

Who is it nowadays, Adebayor? Richards? Yaya??

Marvin said:
SambaStyle said:
61% of possession at WHL. Will we be the new Arsenal? Looked great on the ball at times with Yaya bossing the ball in the middle and smart players like Silva.

Agreed but it will come, after all you can't score without possession!
We just need to sharpen up a wee bit and it'll all be gravy (and chips)!

Bluecifer said:
Marvin said:

Agreed but it will come, after all you can't score without possession!
We just need to sharpen up a wee bit and it'll all be gravy (and chips)!

Just as importantly the other side cannot score without the ball. Perfect team would be to win the ball keep it then score :-) If only but I am allowed to dream.

What a load of shit, as anyone who has played youth football in the UK knows, the answers to all of footballs ills are " get rid of it " or " get stuck in ",
this possession football is for poofs.

bluemoon32 said:
What a load of shit, as anyone who has played youth football in the UK knows, the answers to all of footballs ills are " get rid of it " or " get stuck in ",
this possession football is for poofs.
You forgot to mention "putting in a shift" and "getting it in the mixer".

zoffie said:
Possession is all well & good........ If you have a lethal attack.

Yesterday you're attacking weapons were SWP, Tevez & Silva.

Tevez there is the only one who is a real goal threat, Silva is a good player for possession, SWP, should be sold.

If you have Yaya, Silva & Milner in midfield you'd be straight with Adébayor, Balotelli & Tevez up top, there you have possession, goals, grit, & intensity.

The way I see it, it's pretty simple.

If Milner signs it will be SWP's place he'll take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.