Will we sign a striker in January ?

The Fixer said:
I like Dzeko but imo we need more pace in the side so for me Torres would be the one i'd plump for! We rarely cross the ball and thats were Dzeko scores most his goals. Torres is lightning quick and with silva threading balls just purrrrrrrrr.....

I agree.

Before a natural left winger? Before a competent midfielder? Before an established centre-back to partner Kompany?

Don't think a striker is priority.

The Fixer said:
I like Dzeko but imo we need more pace in the side so for me Torres would be the one i'd plump for! We rarely cross the ball and thats were Dzeko scores most his goals. Torres is lightning quick and with silva threading balls just purrrrrrrrr.....

Dzeko over Torres any day, watch his 29 goals for wolfsburg last season on youtube, most came from powerful runs into the box. Last thing we need is another striker in the treatment room.

blumoonrises said:
The Fixer said:

Dzeko over Torres any day, watch his 29 goals for wolfsburg last season on youtube, most came from powerful runs into the box. Last thing we need is another striker in the treatment room.

A fully fit Torres for me mate, Torres is proven in this league and Dzeko is slow as shit just my opinion!

The Fixer said:
blumoonrises said:

A fully fit Torres for me mate, Torres is proven in this league and Dzeko is slow as shit just my opinion!

A fully fit Torres would be great... but whats the chance of that?!

blumoonrises said:
The Fixer said:

A fully fit Torres would be great... but whats the chance of that?!

Well yes that's true lol, but if a club could get him fit he is devastating and his pace is fooking frightening, something we really lack in our squad is pace.

maine-road-ali said:
i still think torres is a done deal. then their new owners will use the 30 mill for new signings.

I think Torres will go to Chelski cant see him coming here really cant and Dzeko is rumoured Juve bound

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.