Will we sign a striker in January ?

Sabster said:
We don't need a striker

Course we do, we don't have a natural finisher who is good in the air.
We are on the look out for a striker and are interested in Dzeko, and thats straight from the horses mouth...

blumoonrises said:
Sabster said:
We don't need a striker

We are on the look out for a striker and are interested in Dzeko, and thats straight from the horses mouth...

So you think it is reasonable to leave 3 top class strikers on the bench?

We should have two top class strikers at the most, we have three at the moment we do not need 4.

Sabster said:
blumoonrises said:

So you think it is reasonable to leave 3 top class strikers on the bench?

We should have two top class strikers at the most, we have three at the moment we do not need 4.

Obv some will be on their way, Mancini has confirmed we need a striker so he must know something we don't.

Sabster said:
We don't need a striker

Tevez - number 1 striker
Adebayor - won't be here after Jan
Balotelli - good but unproven in england, needs loads of time.
Jo - not good enough
RSC - not good enough

Tevez get's injured we have one striker, we have Ade, plays when he wants to, not good enough.

Dzeko - can play as our main striker, let Tevez play off him = unstoppable.

Tevez, Dzeko and Balo.

perfect.

Sabster said:
We don't need a striker

Agreed. As much as i'd be very happy with Dzeko in January, i really don't think that is an area we need strenghtening. An attacking midfielder is more important, unless M Johnson can slot right in and transform our midfield, which i doubt.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:17 pm --<br /><br />
Freestyler said:
Sabster said:
We don't need a striker

Tevez - number 1 striker
Jo - not good enough
RSC - not good enough

Tevez get's injured we have one striker, we have Ade, plays when he wants to, not good enough.

Tevez, Dzeko and Balo.

perfect.

Well if Balo is unproven, won't the same go for Dzeko? Ade is proven. Will this ''new more talented striker than Ade'' be happy on the bench considering Ade isn't? Mancini won't bench Balo if fit as we found out yesterday and Tevez will always play when available. Jo and RSC don't play much anyway.

redmizzle said:
Sabster said:
We don't need a striker

Agreed. As much as i'd be very happy with Dzeko in January, i really don't think that is an area we need strenghtening. An attacking midfielder is more important, unless M Johnson can slot right in and transform our midfield, which i doubt.

-- Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:17 pm --

Freestyler said:
Tevez - number 1 striker
Jo - not good enough
RSC - not good enough

Tevez, Dzeko and Balo.

perfect.

Well if Balo is unproven, won't the same go for Dzeko? Ade is proven. Will this ''new more talented striker than Ade'' be happy on the bench considering Ade isn't? Mancini won't bench Balo if fit as we found out yesterday and Tevez will always play when available. Jo and RSC don't play much anyway.

Agree completely

Have any of you seen Torres play recently? He makes Ronaldo look like a team player. Hes greedy, he has lost a yard of pace, his touch has gone, ignores teamates to do some mission impossible type dribbles.

He would cost a fortune in wages, meaning if his poor form continues we would be stuck with him and a significant transfer fee. Give me Dzeko in January all day long and/or break the bank for Eto'o in July.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:33 pm --<br /><br />
Freestyler said:
Sabster said:
We don't need a striker

Tevez - number 1 striker
Jo - not good enough
RSC - not good enough

Tevez, Dzeko and Balo.

perfect.
Ade isn't going no where in January.

It seems to me that we need a new striker not because we need better talent, but because we need someone who will play for (and listen to) Bobby Manc. Much like Balo does/will be doing.

Ade does what he thinks is best from what I can see. Fortunately he can produce real moments of magic. But if every team member listened to the manager, then these "moments" of magic would become "constant" magical times!

As much as the papers can say "Tevez doesn't like Mancini" etc. you can still see that he does what he wants. He's played left/right striker and done it all game long for Mancini when it surely can't be his favoured role.

Milner is the same. People are piping up saying all sorts of shit on here. But at the end of the day he's just come to a new team, and is playing on the wing for the time being while we get back to full fitness. Manc has asked him to do it and he's listening.

Stubbornness will not win games or make you shine more as a player. They need to listen and get over themselves.

Look at Mourinho. Every player in inter last year loved him and played FOR him. This gets results!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.