Will we still get tevez?

lovecityhateunited

When we first went In for Santa cruz I was very excited. I no he's a great striker but he scored 4 goals last season due to injury. I hope that we will still sign tevez and no we can afford him, I just worry that after 10 games he'll probably get injured and unless we get tevez it will be back to caciedo who with the greatest respect to the man is not good enough. Sorry to be pessemistic lads just a concern.

ravanelli.jpg

I don't think they'll be playing the same position so it's not a problem. Tevez will be playing on the right in 433 in the same kind of role as Robinho on the left. Bigger question is whetever we'll get another central forward (Eto) and will Hughes then bench RSC.

Bluefinn said:
I don't think they'll be playing the same position so it's not a problem. Tevez will be playing on the right in 433 in the same kind of role as Robinho on the left. Bigger question is whetever we'll get another central forward (Eto) and will Hughes then bench RSC.

no mefinks eto'o will not be coming now roque is here! we wont pay 17mil for a sub, for me it was rsc or eto'o.
we should all have the faith as he 'wanted' to come to us, let's just sit back and watch him get back on form!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.