Will we win at Blackburn ?

cyberblue said:
eshiers1 said:
we better do for the reason you say...

and the second reason being this board will be chocka with wankers calling for hughes head if we dont

but in reality, any game this season we lose/draw that we shouldnt will be jumped on by the press anyway

but in answer to your question...we will win at blackburn!
I think even the most hardend of the Hughes out Brigade (me Included ) will give him time to work & develope the Players he has bought . I never wanted him. but have been quietly impressed with him over the last few months

i'd like to think the same but you know how fickle some blues on here are!!

if we lose i would expect a fair few anti hughes posts

cyberblue said:
I Fuc*ing hope so becuase we will get some right stick from the Press if we dont .

I think we're fucked with the press anyway mate.
Even if we win games this season, we will still see things along the lines of "City struggle to away win", "Unconvincing City labour to beat......", "Riches lead to Poor performance" etc etc

It goes with the territory.

The funny thing will be if we crack the top 4 and Sky and all the written press need us to be on-side (sorry) with access to players around Champions League games. It will all change and I hope City have long f*cking memories........

draw all the way i think..... and it wont be a bad result on the opening day.... hope we dont get a 3-0 drubbing like we did at elland rd a few yr back,,. last seasons opening day defeat , was helped by the fact that we outplayed villa for large periods!! , if we win 4-0 merson and co will still be saying we are shit,, so dont fret .. stick is coming regardless of results!!

eshiers1 said:
cyberblue said:
I think even the most hardend of the Hughes out Brigade (me Included ) will give him time to work & develope the Players he has bought . I never wanted him. but have been quietly impressed with him over the last few months

i'd like to think the same but you know how fickle some blues on here are!!

if we lose i would expect a fair few anti hughes posts
Anti Hughes posts so early on in the Season will be treated with the contempt they deserve (give it till Oct ) ouch only kidding

I honestly think it's hard to say. I don't know what to expect hopefully everyone cliks and if they do our quality will come through. First day of the season always throws up daft results watch Norwich go and win their league now after getting beat 7-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.