Will we win the league? (continued)

Please give us two easy 3-0 wins against Villa and West Ham, I've no fingernails left!

Just wondering whether anyone else wants us to break the hundred goal barrier in our last two games (winning them, obviously) so that it puts paid to this myth in the media about Liverpol having played the best football to watch for the neutral this season? We're only four goals off it, definitely doable.

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
Just wondering whether anyone else wants us to break the hundred goal barrier in our last two games (winning them, obviously) so that it puts paid to this myth in the media about Liverpol having played the best football to watch for the neutral this season? We're only four goals off it, definitely doable.

I Don't give a stuff about the 100 goal thing myself, I just want us to win the next two games.

Jeez, it's going to be a nervy two games, but we'll get there.

As for Liverpool, I'll laugh my socks off when they finish 3rd. Stevie G 'the greatest English player ever', Brendan Rogers 'the greatest manager since Bill Shankley' and all the shit that accompanies the love in between that club and the media.

They have played some nice football, as we have too, but fuck me, the way the press have fawned themselves over that club has been nauseating.

I'll settle for two wins and 99 goals,

Here's my prediction.

Chelsea draw today.
Liverpool lose at Palace
We beat Villa on Wednesday to all but (Goal Difference) clinch the title with a game to spare.

No that would help save a few coronaries!

MaineRoadBlue said:
Here's my prediction.

Chelsea draw today.
Liverpool lose at Palace
We beat Villa on Wednesday to all but (Goal Difference) clinch the title with a game to spare.

No that would help save a few coronaries!

That would be great

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:

Time enough for counting when the dealing's done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.