Will we win the league? (continued)

The fat lady hasnt sung just yet...but her alarm is set and shes having coffee and croissants for breakfast...no butter as the fat biatch is on a diet.

We have to be very careful in these last games, play hard and intense and make sure we win.

There's been some terrible home performances against weaker teams this year, we can't let that happen.

yeah whatever !! said:
The fat lady hasnt sung just yet...but her alarm is set and shes having coffee and croissants for breakfast...no butter as the fat biatch is on a diet.
Poetry.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If we had drawn at Liverpool we would be playing Villa for the title!
Errr.....no we wouldn't, presuming Chelsea beat Norwich.

...and if my aunt had been blessed with testicles then she would be my fraternal relative.
I never see the point in such simplistic reductive conclusions anyway, even when they are correct.
We are where we are, and there is little point poring over the past and beating ourselves up retrospectively.

Would we not be on 81 with Chelsea only being able to get 84 and with a goal difference 16 worse?<br /><br />-- Sun May 04, 2014 11:04 am --<br /><br />
nijinsky's fetlocks said:

...and if my aunt had been blessed with testicles then she would be my fraternal relative.
I never see the point in such simplistic reductive conclusions anyway, even when they are correct.
We are where we are, and there is little point poring over the past and beating ourselves up retrospectively.

The post police are out again I see....

Would we not be on 81 with Chelsea only being able to get 84 and with a goal difference 16 worse?

-- Sun May 04, 2014 11:04 am --

Oh get over yourself, you big Jessie.
Anyone can point to pivotal moments which could have changed their season, but it's utterly futile, because you can't change the past.
If me pointing out this self-evident truth upsets you so much, you really need to get out more.

Would we not be on 81 with Chelsea only being able to get 84 and with a goal difference 16 worse?

Anyone can point to pivotal moments which could have changed their season, but it's utterly futile, because you can't change the past.
If me pointing out this self-evident truth upsets you so much, you really need to get out more.

Zzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzz

Brilliant, well-argued response - I simply can't compete with that.
So I shall simply add you to my ever-growing list of simpletons and move on with my life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.