Will we win the league? (continued)

Would any of you prefer to be about level with Liverpool on GD? If it was purely about scoring the most goals in your remaining two then the actual wins might be less nervy, and I think you're in the better position to score most all things being equal. Just a hypothetical.

Anyway, come on Palace! The media might portray Liverpool as the neutrals' favourites, but they've actually lost a fan in me - due, ironically to media bias. Let's see... media bias... dodgey refereeing... a game plan increasingly reliant on dodgey refereeing... obnoxious manager (manu mkII).

Let's hope CP beat Pool and that we win the league on Wednesday already, would make wonders for my nerves.

My head is not right, seeing Villa and Hammers at home as tough opponents while I think CP and Newcastle will roll over. It's difficult being a football fan.

noirish said:
Let's hope CP beat Pool and that we win the league on Wednesday already, would make wonders for my nerves.

My head is not right, seeing Villa and Hammers at home as tough opponents while I think CP and Newcastle will roll over. It's difficult being a football fan.

That would be the perfect scenario as we can't actually win the league on Wednesday whatever happens due to it still being mathematically possible for Liverpool to overtake us, but going into the last game at least 11 goals up and 3 points in front would make it the party of all parties!!!

I think Liverpool will win tonight though and it will be up to us to see it through.

noirish said:
Let's hope CP beat Pool and that we win the league on Wednesday already, would make wonders for my nerves.My head is not right, seeing Villa and Hammers at home as tough opponents while I think CP and Newcastle will roll over. It's difficult being a football fan.

If that scenario were to happen Im sure Sheikh Mansour would come on sunday..

Scouse Blue said:
Oh dear. Not much impact on gd so far. Be even worse when palace score and 1-1 ft :-)

Was never going to be much on gd to be fair.....beautifully poised for a 1-1 at ht

Edit: looks like palace have rolled over in the 2nd half.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Scouse Blue said:
Oh dear. Not much impact on gd so far. Be even worse when palace score and 1-1 ft :-)

Was never going to be much on gd to be fair.....beautifully poised for a 1-1 at ht

Indeed but to be fair villa and west ham should be equally as disinterested.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Scouse Blue said:

I totally agree and not worried at all about gd. They are getting giddy though over on BBC text....

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Scouse Blue said:

yep and 3 points from both is all that matters. This goal difference is a nonsense. By default, when we win (sorry but had to put that due suspicion) then we will have a better gd, unless gobshite Tyler is right and sciverpool beat the geordies by at least 8 clear goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.