Will we win the league? (continued)

Stockport mackem said:
I have said you will win it all season, even after the Liverpool defeat, and the draw with us...
I was slated in the pub when we beat Chelsea, as we were handing the title to Liverpool.....
People didn't accept the extent that the Henderson sending off and ban would have an impact...but they missed him against Chelsea, and to a degree Norwich.
I know you guys will be anxious as hell, but the odds are stacked in your favour at just the right time...
I am not convinced that Liverpool will win tomorrow tbh...here's hoping

Told ya........congratulations

Gerrard you bell end! Shouldn't have done that little huddle you fucking camera whore!

We need to sack the board, players management and fans if we don't win it from here!

Still not over, if you lose to Villa then Pool would be favourites going into the last day.

Stockport mackem said:
I have said you will win it all season, even after the Liverpool defeat, and the draw with us...
I was slated in the pub when we beat Chelsea, as we were handing the title to Liverpool.....
People didn't accept the extent that the Henderson sending off and ban would have an impact...but they missed him against Chelsea, and to a degree Norwich.
I know you guys will be anxious as hell, but the odds are stacked in your favour at just the right time...

Stockport mackem said:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.