Will we win the league? (continued)

blueparrot said:
Goater=Legend said:
urara6uv.jpg

Incredible how we've only spent 10 days at the top.

Incredible the rags spent 2 days top. Does anyone know the least number of days the eventual winners have spent at the top ?

I don't think the rags can win it now.

Re:

Palace said:
This man is your hero!

football-premier-league-selhurst-park-dwight-gayle-crystal-palace_2997647.jpg

From Palace.
Well done mate, say rodgers comments before the game can't have gone down too well with your lot, hope you enjoyed that comeback last night! Nearly as good as ours v QPR ;)

Re: Re:

aguero93:20 said:
Palace said:
This man is your hero!

From Palace.
Well done mate, say rodgers comments before the game can't have gone down too well with your lot, hope you enjoyed that comeback last night! Nearly as good as ours v QPR ;)
QPR???
Nothing beats last night!
Don't forget we had zero to play for except pride.
Be loud, be proud, be PALACE

blueparrot said:
Goater=Legend said:
urara6uv.jpg

Incredible how we've only spent 10 days at the top.

Incredible the rags spent 2 days top. Does anyone know the least number of days the eventual winners have spent at the top ?
I think it was the rags with 30 days in the 02/03 season.

This has been too close to call for the last few weeks, I will tell you what I think this time next week. :-)

Re: Re:

Gladallover said:
aguero93:20 said:
Palace said:
This man is your hero!

From Palace.
QPR???
Nothing beats last night!
Don't forget we had zero to play for except pride.
Be loud, be proud, be PALACE

Yeah scoring twice in injury time to secure your first league title in 44 years, at the expense of your bitter neighbours who have took the piss out of you for the last 2 decades, after you have clawed back 8 points in 6 games, having thought they'd won it, doesn't beat scoring 3 goals in one half to gain a point which has done nothing to your season. Well done.

You're making an idiot of yourself on here & I don't believe you to be over 18, definitely not mentally anyway.

Nice one to all the decent Palace fans & their playing staff though!

Re:

Palace said:
This man is your hero!

From Palace.

I think we would have win the league anyway but yeah he's done us a right favour.

I've noted all season how passionate the Palace fans are and the atmosphere last night was something else, Premier League is a better place for you guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.