Will we win the league? Yes or no.

ek13 said:
Yes.

Not being funny or disrespectful to MCFC, you didn't play your best today. But you got a point from it. Playing a Saints team which is vastly improved and has had some amazing results this season at home is no easy task, and they looked up for it today. MCFC can look forward to the return of Silva, as much as other players, who will vastly improve the team. This may be a slow start, but as it stands, your home ground is a fortress, and your away results are improving, you have enough depth in the squad to rest key players and still get results in the busy December months. Come May I expect MCFC to be on top of the pile, and I believe you will be.
On the face of it, a draw isn't THAT bad a result. However, the performance was very insipid. Southampton had a lot of regular first teamers out injured, and we had (more or less, barring Merlin) our strongest side on the pitch there today. And they bossed the game. Very disappointing.

We will win the league. I'm more confident this season than the season when we did win it

The answer is no, because we can't stop other teams from scoring on us, our defence is not tight enough.

holeinone said:
The answer is no, because we can't stop other teams from scoring on us, our defence is not tight enough.

He will change the way we set up away from home. He has no choice because this cannot continue.

holeinone said:

He will sort it out. Were the best team and best squad. We just need to prove it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.