Will we win the league? Yes or no.

BLUEMATT23 said:
holeinone said:
The answer is no, because we can't stop other teams from scoring on us, our defence is not tight enough.

He will sort it out. Were the best team and best squad. We just need to prove it.

When?..I have heard and seen this statement since Stoke away.

We won the league when the difference was 8 points behind Untied with 6 games to play.

If Arsenal win tomorrow, the difference will be 8 points with 23 games to play.

El Mago said:
We won the league when the difference was 8 points away from Untied with 6 games to play.

If Arsenal win tomorrow, the difference will be 8 points with 13 games to play.

A bit more than 13.

Pam said:
El Mago said:
We won the league when the difference was 8 points away from Untied with 6 games to play.

If Arsenal win tomorrow, the difference will be 8 points with 13 games to play.

A bit more than 13.

You are right, more than 13.

I guess 23 left, but the point remain clear I guess.

As long as we have more than 6 games to play for we have a chance to lift the trophy again.

no we wont win the league , performances like today at southampton are too frequent , but top 4 , and a good run in the chumps league , will not be the end of the world ,and it could be worse , look at that shambles across the road.

jimharri said:
holeinone said:
The answer is no, because we can't stop other teams from scoring on us, our defence is not tight enough.
Er; yes. We heard you the first time!

I only said it once, it was not me who put it on the second time.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:45 pm --<br /><br />
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
holeinone said:

Stick to golf.

What's golf got to do with me giving my opinion, and you need a good defence that keeps clean sheets, if you are going to win the league you won't do it by playing at the back like we are.

By my estimation I think we can only afford to drop maybe 10 to 13 more points, so yes we can still win it but we need to to put a run together now. Can't afford too much more inconsistency.

Our away form is bad enough that it puts far too much pressure on our home form and we can't expect to keep that at 100% for the whole season. Arsenal and Liverpool will fancy their chances at the Eithad especially with our defence. I don't fancy our chances on their patch.

That for me is why we won't win this league. Not being pessimistic. Just realistic. Some people are just too optimistic. I'd go on but I've run out of....ics ;o)

Eventually our away form will improve, by a lot. I can say winning the league is possible, however, bare in mind that we have no god given right to win it. Theres always next season. This is a long term project, which as seen a change of manager and system. Patience is required, chill out and enjoy the season rather than counting every point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.