Will we win the league? Yes or no.

Mr HJ said:
You know the media are concerned that we are starting to show how good we are when after last nights matches the 10oclock news report on radio 5 live reported how great Arsenal and Chelsea were, then went through every single other game leaving ours to last adding just that we had won but no details. Love it!

maybe they didnt have the match details in as we would have still been playing at 10pm with the delay

-- Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:51 pm --

marco said:
Mr HJ said:
You know the media are concerned that we are starting to show how good we are when after last nights matches the 10oclock news report on radio 5 live reported how great Arsenal and Chelsea were, then went through every single other game leaving ours to last adding just that we had won but no details. Love it!

maybe they didnt have the match details in as we would have still been playing around 10pm with the delay

MCFC Denver said:
Yes we will win the league, but because we're Manchester City...we will make sure to do it in the hardest most gut wrenching way possible

We've already done it that way.

This time I reckon we'll have it sewn up with a good five minutes to spare at the end of the last match.

Yes, with Chelsea second 3 points behind us and arsenal a point behind them.

I would love to see Everton get in the cl, just to see the rags and liverpool rage and cry.

Matty said:
Pre-season I thought we'd finish as runner up behind Chelsea. Now I think we'll win it. Chelsea haven't been as good as I thought they'd be,
Yup, this for me as well. I was expecting Chelsea to be flying and with us chasing them to the 90 point mark. I'm still disappointed with our season thus far but Chelsea have not played better football than us. That leaves the door open for us. I'd be gutted if we didn't win it in these circumstances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.