Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Title still possible

NQCitizen said:
Liverpool draw with Chelsea
Liverpool draw with palace

Every other game is won by the favourite.

City 86
Liverpool 85
Chelsea 85

Doesn't sound impossible to me.
You've lifted my mood a little but the chances of Liverpool and Chelsea drawing, hmm...

CitizenTID said:
NQCitizen said:

City 86
Liverpool 85
Chelsea 85

You've lifted my mood a little but the chances of Liverpool and Chelsea drawing, hmm...

Mourinho has set up for a draw in every big away. Wouldn't be surprised to see Schurrle up front. Plus he won't want to over extend with CL in mind, but can't risk momentum killing loss.

NQCitizen said:

City 86
Liverpool 85
Chelsea 85

That's because it isn't impossible.

We will this league. End of.

Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Probably a 3 to 5% chance

John Wayne said:
As strange as this sounds, I actually believe that Chelsea winning against Sunderland today would help our cause. If Chelsea dropped points then I think it would almost guarantee Liverpool winning at Norwich tomorrow because of the lift it would give them. Then you factor in the intense week Chelsea have ahead of them with Champions League matches either side of the Liverpool game and it looks like not even a win at Anfield would take Chelsea back to the summit. This would be damaging to them.

I said it yesterday but I think the best possible chance we have of getting back in this race is having Liverpool draw at Norwich and then again at home to Chelsea, whilst we must beat West Brom on Monday.

Yeah, if Chelsea drop points tomorrow and Liverpool win at Norwich, it's out of Chelsea's hands and Maureen will probably concede defeat and play the reserves at Anfield, completely buggering up any faint chance we have of catching the scousers

chaddblue said:
John Wayne said:
As strange as this sounds, I actually believe that Chelsea winning against Sunderland today would help our cause. If Chelsea dropped points then I think it would almost guarantee Liverpool winning at Norwich tomorrow because of the lift it would give them. Then you factor in the intense week Chelsea have ahead of them with Champions League matches either side of the Liverpool game and it looks like not even a win at Anfield would take Chelsea back to the summit. This would be damaging to them.

I said it yesterday but I think the best possible chance we have of getting back in this race is having Liverpool draw at Norwich and then again at home to Chelsea, whilst we must beat West Brom on Monday.

Yeah, if Chelsea drop points tomorrow and Liverpool win at Norwich, it's out of Chelsea's hands and Maureen will probably concede defeat and play the reserves at Anfield, completely buggering up any faint chance we have of catching the scousers

Chelsea play today at 17.30.

If Chelsea can't finish first, they'll try to finish 2nd, rest assured.

I have no doubt in my mind that if we win all our remaining games , we will win this league, all the team needs is massive support from the fans.

NQCitizen said:

City 86
Liverpool 85
Chelsea 85

Chelsea against Villa and Palace in the last few weeks, City this past midweek; games won by the favourite? Also, in your scenario, we'd have to win all 5 remaning games. Can you honestly see us doing that? Trips to Palace (who are flying at the moment) and our annual defeat at Goodison?

jimharri said:
NQCitizen said:

City 86
Liverpool 85
Chelsea 85

Chelsea against Villa and Palace in the last few weeks, City this past midweek; games won by the favourite? Also, in your scenario, we'd have to win all 5 remaning games. Can you honestly see us doing that? Trips to Palace (who are flying at the moment) and our annual defeat at Goodison?

I can.

But don't.

But hope.

Champions2013 said:
chaddblue said:
John Wayne said:

Chelsea play today at 17.30.

If Chelsea can't finish first, they'll try to finish 2nd, rest assured.

I have no doubt in my mind that if we win all our remaining games , we will win this league, all the team needs is massive support from the fans.

I wondered how long it would be until you revealed your true colours. Now run along back to sad café, you have just made you final post here.

It's still possible but its hard to imagine both Chelsea and Liverpool giving up or slipping up on the opportunity we have given them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.