Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Title still possible

martyrpool ony have to lose or draw one of their last 4 games and we are back amongst it .

gmckennasell said:
martyrpool ony have to lose or draw one of their last 4 games and we are back amongst it .

We're six points behind them with one game in hand so they've got to drop 3 points for us to have
a chance of winning it on goal difference. I do think though if they drop points in one match they
may well drop points in the next as well which means we could then finish with more points than
them. I hate this part of the season when it's not in our own hands.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
gmckennasell said:

We're six points behind them with one game in hand so they've got to drop 3 points for us to have
a chance of winning it on goal difference. I do think though if they drop points in one match they
may well drop points in the next as well which means we could then finish with more points than
them. I hate this part of the season when it's not in our own hands.

if we get within a point , the pressure will tell , would love to see them cock this one up

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
I hate this part of the season when it's not in our own hands.
Its marginally better at this end of the league than the other, and miles better than where Newcastle and Southampton are.

I'd say us winning it now is about a 15% chance, no matter what the bookies quote, but we shouldn't give it up just yet, not even if they both win tomorrow and Sunday.

I cannot believe the negativity in here. If we are capable of dropping points, so are Chelsea and Liverpool. It is a marathon, not a sprint !

I can see Chelsea dropping 2 points against Sunderland tomorrow.

And I can see Liverpool dropping 3 points against Chelsea next week.

The title is there for the taking. Stop being negative and get behind the team !

Why do people say they can't win 14 back to back when they've just won the 10th in a row. I'll be surprised if they drop any points apart from maybe a draw with Chelsea.

I for one sincerly hope chelsea win the league. Man City which is a team I love watching just seems deflated the past few weeks only the manager and players will know why, they don't seem to have the hunger they had when the quadriple was still on. Or maybe some of the player think that winning one trophy was good enough. Whatever the reason I think city will probably be third or second.

Liverpool right now are playing with no fear they have already surpassed their objectives this season and literally have nothing to lose or to be embarrassed about if they don't win the title. As much as I don't want them to win simply coz they surpassed my team and are all of a sudden title contenders, they seem to have the most belief and the least to lose.

I feel one of the other two will drop points this weekend - most likely Liverpool with Norwich needing something.

Sunderland could put in another performance like Wednesday and Chelsea may have Tuesday night on their minds - they have to be careful - you know what teams are like when they are involved in the Champs League.

It is likely both will win but I do not discount anything - we need one or both to drop points this weekend to give us a sniff again.

Never give up! The rags did not use to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.