Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Title still possible

Everything is possible.Nothing is certain.
Apparently an old expression from Morocco

See what happens this weekend with Liverpool and Chelsea . A wobble from one or both and it's game on. I doubt it though. One thing I take comfort from is that our club has played a big part in creating a competition worth watching. It is far better without the rags in the top four,more open,less predictable. Long may it continue. If Gerard lifts that trophy I can live with that. We brush ourselves down. Tweek a bit. Then as fans get behind the team and go again next season. I hope the players lift themselves for the run in as one trophy and runners up is nothing to be down about. It would be progress from last season. Remember we are not rags. I want to be part of a great competition with no Devine right to win it.

Spursy22 said:
I for one sincerly hope chelsea win the league. Man City which is a team I love watching just seems deflated the past few weeks only the manager and players will know why, they don't seem to have the hunger they had when the quadriple was still on. Or maybe some of the player think that winning one trophy was good enough. Whatever the reason I think city will probably be third or second.

Liverpool right now are playing with no fear they have already surpassed their objectives this season and literally have nothing to lose or to be embarrassed about if they don't win the title. As much as I don't want them to win simply coz they surpassed my team and are all of a sudden title contenders, they seem to have the most belief and the least to lose.
apart from claiming they had won it with 6 games to go and how they would win it for the 96 in the sky you mean?

As strange as this sounds, I actually believe that Chelsea winning against Sunderland today would help our cause. If Chelsea dropped points then I think it would almost guarantee Liverpool winning at Norwich tomorrow because of the lift it would give them. Then you factor in the intense week Chelsea have ahead of them with Champions League matches either side of the Liverpool game and it looks like not even a win at Anfield would take Chelsea back to the summit. This would be damaging to them.

I said it yesterday but I think the best possible chance we have of getting back in this race is having Liverpool draw at Norwich and then again at home to Chelsea, whilst we must beat West Brom on Monday.

Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Champions2013 said:
Yes we will win the premier league.

Stop being so negative and get behind the team.

What is your username about?

Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Two late individual errors have cost us massively - Hart at Chelsea and Vinnie at Anfield. Without those Chelsea would have two points fewer (not less!), Pool would have had two points fewer and we'd have had rwo more.
Makes a colossal difference at this stage of the season. Work it out. Without those I'd be backing us, no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.