Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Unlike we did, the dippers are unlikely to feck up against Norwich. Not dropping 3 points anyway.
We have to win every single game and thats going to be bloody tough as our recent record is pretty poor (2 points out of the last 9).
Chelsea and Crystal Palace are the only hopes of Liverpool realistically dropping points and it will probably have to be 5 points for us to stand a chance. And if Chelsea are still in the CL at the weekend Chelsea will play a second string against Liverpool.

Liverpool need to have a proper wobble. Not just struggle a bit, actually drop a couple of points. We'd still be behind, but then the pressure would REALLY be on them. It's all been rather too easy for them so far and their confidence is understandably sky high.

I don't see it happening though - I think they will win it sadly. And I will have to avoid all newspapers and sport on TV for a month or two until it dies down. Yuck.

BlueAnorak said:
Unlike we did, the dippers are unlikely to feck up against Norwich. Not dropping 3 points anyway.
We have to win every single game and thats going to be bloody tough as our recent record is pretty poor (2 points out of the last 9).
Chelsea and Crystal Palace are the only hopes of Liverpool realistically dropping points and it will probably have to be 5 points for us to stand a chance. And if Chelsea are still in the CL at the weekend Chelsea will play a second string against Liverpool.
I don't expect Liverpool to slip up at Norwich, but I can see a draw v Chelsea and a draw at Palace.

Yes we were rubbish at home to Sunderland, and with the players out at the moment we'll need to grind out a win against WBA, but we'll have the fans behind us now, and a week's rest might see the return of Yaya and Navas, and maybe Silva.

Even if the door is forced ajar for us, have we got the mental strength to win our last 5 games on the spin? I'm not convinced we have.

Liverpool draw today draw with chelsea win 2 = 8 points total 85

Chelsea draw with liverpool win 2 = 7 points total 82

City win all 5 = 15 points total 86

Very doable. :)

We just need Liverpool to lose 1 and then we can beat them on GD.

If they had a shock loss today it would be buzzing in here.. funny old game.

Blue Coop said:
We just need Liverpool to lose 1 and then we can beat them on GD.

If they had a shock loss today it would be buzzing in here.. funny old game.

If the fuckers lose today, we win Monday, we then have the bonus of knowing the Liverpool/Chelsea result before we play next Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.