Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

I'd be more optimistic of winning it if we were playing well and had key players firing on all cylinders. What some of us are forgetting is we are playing poorly at the moment and the balance of the side looks wrong. Id start Jovetic every game now.

Re: Title still possible

standytogilvy said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
de niro said:
palace wont be at the races, for them or us. their job is done.

Think you underestimate Pulis Hatred of us in that statement. He would like nothing better than to end our hopes once and for all.

I don't think Pulis has hatre towards city, I saw an interview where he stated his teams normally gave a good account for themselves away from home against the big team except City who were 'top class'
I get the impression that Pulis harbours hate for a great deal more than City in this world.

marco said:
Pam said:
We need to get our act together and win five games. I don't know if we can.

we can pam,i think if the doors open and we can take controll with it being back in our hands the players will to whats required, its just if/when that door opens it might be today or next week or not at all

Its not like we havent won 5 on the bounce before..

SWP COME HOME!! said:
Suarez has scored 2 hat-tricks in 2 games at Carrow Road and also 4 goals against them at Anfield earlier this season when they stuffed them 5-1! During our previous 2 visits to Carrow Road before this season we scored 6 and 4 before smashing them 7-0 back in November at The Etihad! I'd take a 0-0 draw today if it was being offered right now but am hopeful of a happy smiling Delia come 2 o'clock this afternoon!!

COME ON NORWICH!

Remember Wigan against u@d the year we won it. The scum used to bt wigan 4.0 on average.

But good old shaun maloney volleyed the winner. We also bt WBA the same night,

And who do we play on Monday?

BELIEVE ,

yeah whatever !! said:
Mancity1980 said:
yeah whatever !! said:
Liverpool draw today draw with chelsea win 2 = 8 points total 85

Chelsea draw with liverpool win 2 = 7 points total 82

City win all 5 = 15 points total 86

Very doable. :)

This is all wishful thinking, what makes people think that Liverpool will drop any points today? What makes people think we win the last 5 games? Look, it would be great if it happened, but it just is not likely when you consider the opposition and the form of both us and Liverpool. You are setting yourself for a major disappointment, I don't know long you have supporting city but in my experience that is never a good idea!

FFs man you only have to look back two seasons.. we were 11 points behind the scum with 6 to go..

If you aint got the bottle to think we can win thats your prob fella,just dont make me out to be wrong for being more positive than you..

Been a City fan for 46 yrs btw.

Your 46 years beats my 42! Cause we can do it and it could happen but "very doable"? Nothing wrong been positive and maybe my approach does lack bottle. Two seasons I thought it was all over after the Arsenal game and I was happily proven wrong, I would love that to happen again.

Mancity1980 said:
yeah whatever !! said:
Mancity1980 said:
This is all wishful thinking, what makes people think that Liverpool will drop any points today? What makes people think we win the last 5 games? Look, it would be great if it happened, but it just is not likely when you consider the opposition and the form of both us and Liverpool. You are setting yourself for a major disappointment, I don't know long you have supporting city but in my experience that is never a good idea!

FFs man you only have to look back two seasons.. we were 11 points behind the scum with 6 to go..

If you aint got the bottle to think we can win thats your prob fella,just dont make me out to be wrong for being more positive than you..

Your 46 years beats my 42! Cause we can do it and it could happen but "very doable"? Nothing wrong been positive and maybe my approach does lack bottle. Two seasons I thought it was all over after the Arsenal game and I was happily proven wrong, I would love that to happen again.

Whether im positive or not it wont change the final outcome for the title,but my mood leading up to it will be better and calmer....
try it fella,you wont regret it. :)

yeah whatever !! said:
Mancity1980 said:
yeah whatever !! said:

Whether im positive or not it wont change the final outcome for the title,but my mood leading up to it will be better and calmer....
try it fella,you wont regret it. :)

;-)

Pam said:

We played pretty well against Liverpool, apart from the 1st 30 minute horror show. Had Vinny been on his game, we would have won comfortably - bearing in mind he was directly at fault for 2 if not 3 of the goals, and considering how he is normally such a rock.

So it's only the last game where we have been so utterly shockingly terrible. And we were without Silva and Yaya.

So we can EASILY get back into winning ways. Let's see if we do.

Chippy_boy said:
Pam said:

We played pretty well against Liverpool, apart from the 1st 30 minute horror show. Had Vinny been on his game, we would have won comfortably - bearing in mind he was directly at fault for 2 if not 3 of the goals, and considering how he is normally such a rock.

So it's only the last game where we have been so utterly shockingly terrible. And we were without Silva and Yaya.

So we can EASILY get back into winning ways. Let's see if we do.
Any win will do. It's 5 Cup Finals now.

Yesterday's result is a double edged sword. Chelsea have given up the league now and will get nothing at Anfield. I wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho played a reserve team.
Palace and Newcastle have little to play for and will lie down for them as they are fully signed up to the fairytale. This means our last remaining hope is for Norwich to beat Liverpool today which let's face it is highly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.