Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8JLkwzpd0[/youtube]

Come on you Canaries.. City need a 12th man today..

yeah whatever !! said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8JLkwzpd0[/youtube]

Come on you Canaries.. City need a 12th man today..

and at least two goals already. FFS.

I cant believe the manner in which Norwich approached this game! Haven't got a clue

BlueTaylor91 said:
I cant believe the manner in which Norwich approached this game! Haven't got a clue

I find it harder to believe that we couldn't beat them and couldn't even score after beating them 7-0 at home.

Villa, sunderland x 2, Cardiff, Stoke, Norwich........3 points out of 18......enough said.

BlueTaylor91 said:

Why are people surprised? This game was a gimme for Liverpool imo and so it has proved. Our hope lies with Chelsea but whether they'll be interested enough now is debatable. Especially when they have bigger fish to fry in the CL.

Re: Title still possible

80s Shorts said:
cleavers said:
BlueHalli said:
Iv had a few drinks but am i right in thinkin that if we win our remaining games and liverpool lose one, there is a good chance we do it on goal difference
Not if they beat Norwich 12-0 tomorrow :)

They may shit themselves if they score 1st though ;-/

-- Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:31 am --

ssouthstand116 said:
I have mixed feelings on this, i was really pissed off on Wednesday when i came on here after the game and read some of the negativity!
the result today has got to give our players something to play for on Monday, the only thing we can do now is win all our remaining games and hope that Liverpool loose at least one game. But if they loose one game and we win our games we will be level on points, meaning it will be down to GD, wich is why it is important we play on Monday the same way we played at the beggining of the season, ATTACK.

i still feel the title is far from over the pressure has got to get to Liverpool. So rather than moaning constantly and writing us off, lets get behind the team as best we can for the remaining games and hope Liverpool slip up so please stop being sp negative and make some noise on Monday and show the players we havnt give up!

I know what you are saying mate but why the fuck do they NEED something to play for.
[bigimg][/bigimg]

they shouldn't need anything to play for but hopefully it will spur on the team, we just cant play the same way as we did on wednesday

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:

I find it harder to believe that we couldn't beat them and couldn't even score after beating them 7-0 at home.

Villa, sunderland x 2, Cardiff, Stoke, Norwich........3 points out of 18......enough said.

Yeah shocking really...can't expect to win the title dropping that many points against teams generally in the bottom half of the table.

CityPar said:
BlueTaylor91 said:

Why are people surprised? This game was a gimme for Liverpool imo and so it has proved. Our hope lies with Chelsea but whether they'll be interested enough now is debatable. Especially when they have bigger fish to fry in the CL.

true

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:

True

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.