Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
If Chelsea beat Liverpool and we manage to win all our games, do we still need Liverpool to drop points somewhere?

that would help.

The best case scenario is 2 draws from chelsea and palace. if we win all our 5 games, and that is itself an ask given our typical throwing away points luck, then we will win by one point.

EDITED.

CitizenTID said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
I cant believe the manner in which Norwich approached this game! Haven't got a clue

I find it harder to believe that we couldn't beat them and couldn't even score after beating them 7-0 at home.

Villa, sunderland x 2, Cardiff, Stoke, Norwich........3 points out of 18......enough said.
Fear.jpg

pretty damning indictment there all right.

so the only chance we have is we need Chelsea to beat Liverpool (for all of Mourinho bullshit, i think he can do it) ..... i'm a bit more optimistic now than i was last week, thought it will be a case of fingers crossed now.

worst team to win the premier since last year.
Norwich are all over em.
bin dippers are like Sly in Rocky 6 ( the last one in think) where he could only fight for 3 rounds.
if the dippers don't win in that time they are screwed. shocking team.
nothing else matters next year.
win the premiership!

Stoned Rose said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
If Chelsea beat Liverpool and we manage to win all our games, do we still need Liverpool to drop points somewhere?

No.

It isn't going to happen though.

We won't win all our games.

Be careful, only optimistic comments are agreed with on here at the moment.

Re: Title still possible

you need luck to win the title. there isn't one break Liverpool haven't got in calendar year 2014. it's their title.

will someone not just injury him for the rest of the season please! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.