Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Fuckin lucky bastards !!
How was that not a foul on snodgrass by sahko- fuck me it was assault !

For pretty much the first time this season...

Nah. Stick a fork in it, Its done.

Liverpool will win the league come hell or high water. In the very short time I've watched this game they got all the 50:50 calls. Mignolet took an age on a goal kick no booking no added time. Same last week all the marginal calls to Liverpool and I'm sure the same next week.

The galling thing is if that useless prat Clattenberg had any balls Suarez would have been suspended today and they would have had no natural strikers.

Re: Title still possible

Liverpool should have been 4 up at half time - yet they only just hang on to win 3-2. Still they did enough and scored a third. There is still a chance though as they have Chelsea and Palace to play....
BUT... for City, the second half against Arsenal the first half against Liverpool and the whole game against Sunderland tell me that we have to improve a hell of a lot to even stand a chance. Everton (A) and Palace (A) are not easy - nor is WBA if YaYA and Silva are still out.

We finished 17 points above the fucking bastards last season and now we are 9 points behind albeit with two games in hand. We spent ninety fucking million quid in the summer and they bought Kolo fucking Toure...

Still not over, they shown plenty of nerves for me to suggest they'll drop some points.
It hasn't happened today but it will happen in the next two matches...
Keep the faith...

Re: Title still possible

I fancy them to drop points against Chelsea but I don't fancy us to win all our games so it won't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.