Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

manimanc said:
Still not over, they shown plenty of nerves for me to suggest they'll drop some points.
It hasn't happened today but it will happen in the next two matches...
Keep the faith...

Your faith is misplaced. Anyone gets anywhere near their goal for a winner and the ref will have something to say.

BobKowalski said:
We finished 17 points above the fucking bastards last season and now we are 9 points behind albeit with two games in hand. We spent ninety fucking million quid in the summer and they bought Kolo fucking Toure...

it's amazing what refereeing can do. look what happened when united no longer ruled the referees through ferguson, they dropped like a stone.

the league is 100% corrupt and it's incredible some still deny it. football is wholly bent

People keep saying they're showing nerves and will drop points, well put it this way, they Didn't deserve to win today, didn't deserve to beat us last week and didn't deserve to beat west ham the week before. People keep saying there luck will run out, but it doesn't look like it.

Winning when not playing well is the sign of champions I suppose.

pavelsrnicek said:
Liverpool will win the league come hell or high water. In the very short time I've watched this game they got all the 50:50 calls. Mignolet took an age on a goal kick no booking no added time. Same last week all the marginal calls to Liverpool and I'm sure the same next week.

The galling thing is if that useless prat Clattenberg had any balls Suarez would have been suspended today and they would have had no natural strikers.

The ref was just letting them take as long as they want, same with the throwing right in front of the l/pol fans .
Its obvious there gunna do it but the ref should have sorted it.

Re: Title still possible

The deciding point really was today IMO. The dippers are now 9 points ahead of us. I can really only see Chelsea causing an upset. We still have to win ALL our games( Everton) will be extremely tough.
Liverpool will really struggle next season as they haven't had any European games this season.
TBF they seem to want it more and I can't see anyone stopping them. :-(

andrewmswift said:
BobKowalski said:
We finished 17 points above the fucking bastards last season and now we are 9 points behind albeit with two games in hand. We spent ninety fucking million quid in the summer and they bought Kolo fucking Toure...

it's amazing what refereeing can do. look what happened when united no longer ruled the referees through ferguson, they dropped like a stone.

the league is 100% corrupt and it's incredible some still deny it. football is wholly bent

No its fucking not. Christ on a bike I may be pissed to fuck at having to endure a summer of a Liverpool wankfest but I do know the league isn't bent. Yeah refs fuck up but jesus when we played them at home we got the rub of the green and they were moaning about refs being bent. Its total bollocks no matter which side indulges in that lunatic fantasy.

BobKowalski said:

Ha ha - this is true , maybe we should have kept him - maybe MP should have watched Barry play before being hasty too- kept Barry loan Garcia ??

Re: Title still possible

BlueAnorak said:
Liverpool should have been 4 up at half time - yet they only just hang on to win 3-2. Still they did enough and scored a third. There is still a chance though as they have Chelsea and Palace to play....
BUT... for City, the second half against Arsenal the first half against Liverpool and the whole game against Sunderland tell me that we have to improve a hell of a lot to even stand a chance.
Couldn't agree more - City need to start scoring goals again - and not concede the joke goals like against 'Pool and Sunderland.
The goal difference is now 2. 'Pool are 9 points ahead of us . They need to suffer a loss(Palace and or Chelsea).

THEY WILL DROP POINTS..

They have dropped point in 10 games so far this season, so on average they are well overdue a draw or a defeat...

I wouldnt be surprised if they drop points in 2 successive games, they have a lot of young players in there team and it will be interesting to see how they cope..

Everybody is talking about the Chelsea and Palace games but for me if it goes to the last game of the season anything can happen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.