Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Title still possible

We've only lost twice in our last 22 league games. Granted they were Chelski and Dippers, but let's not throw the towel in yet.

Cobwebcat said:
Arsenal and Everton right behind us now too. Time to keep a cool head!

Agreed, after todays result, the titles gone. We need to focus and get the 8 points needed to get to ensure Champs league again. Arsenal and Everton are in excellent form and will be chasing our tails and with West Brom, Villa and Everton all fighting for points its going to require focus and discipline from our players to get the job done.

Blue Note said:
Feels crazy to think we might not even get a Champions League place.

I think we will get it. I hope so as if we don't Pelle will be a goner and I like him.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
City Man said:
We can still win it. Liverpool's objective every game is to reach game over in the first half. They have shown signs of vulnerability in later stages of their games on more than one occasion but by that time the damage to the opposition has been done. I mention this because Mourinho is probably the one guy who can contain them in the first half and deal with them in the second. I will not be at all surprised to see Chelsea take 3 points from Anfield. Then the pressure and self-doubt set in and who knows what will happen then. Of course we need to win all our games but we must remember we have the capability to do that. Fight to the end.
Do we really? What are you basing this on as i can only assume you haven't watched us since the beginning of Feb

I came out of the ground after the Sunderland game as despondent as the next guy and thinking like you obviously do. But despite that if you're saying it's impossible for us to win all of our remaining games then sorry I disagree.

citymad said:
Cobwebcat said:
Arsenal and Everton right behind us now too. Time to keep a cool head!

Agreed, after todays result, the titles gone. We need to focus and get the 8 points needed to get to ensure Champs league again. Arsenal and Everton are in excellent form and will be chasing our tails and with West Brom, Villa and Everton all fighting for points its going to require focus and discipline from our players to get the job done.

Or we could just win the rest of our games and hope Chelsea beat Liverpool.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:48 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Note said:
Feels crazy to think we might not even get a Champions League place.

Certainly is crazy if you are thinking that

If we concentrate on wining the next game first, that's a start. Don't focus on anything beyond the next match.
It's all we can do.
It's the dippers title to lose now.

Missing out on CL football is not going to happen. Worse we will do is finish 3rd and we can still actually win the title so lets not start slashing our wrists just yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.