Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's within touching distance of his holy grail which is why I'm convinced even more than tonight s result that this is where his head's at.
Only here, nowhere else. His desire to win the CL with Chelsea will be all consuming from now until Wednesday.

Andouble said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
Liverpool will shit themselves. Suarez is a ticking time bomb. Skrtl is a penalty waiting to happen. Sakkho is a professional footballer by chance and athleticism. Mignolet is iffy. Flanagan is a kid. Henderson is suspended. The 33 points on the trot is a freak of nature.

3-1 Liverpool

Liverpool have another 2 games after Chelsea. Even if they beat Chelsea there is potential for a fuck up. I'm deadly serious too. Palace away is no easy game. Newcastle have absolutely nothing to fear.

We won it in the final 5 mins in 2012. Liverpool might be in the same situation, will they have the same luck? I think they are all out of luck.

chris85mcfc said:
Anyone that thinks Jose and chelsea are going to roll over just need to have a think about Victor Moses turning up to pre season training with Chelsea with a winners medal round his neck

Chelea could be coming into pre season with European Cup winning medals around their neck.

Jose and Roman will go for the Champions League, they are 90 mins away from being in a final in which anything can happen, in the Premier League even if they beat or draw against Liverpool there are still hurdles to overcome.

Absolute joke if Mourinho plays a complete second team. I accept he has to put his team first but he also has a duty to retain the integrity of the Premier League.

Gaylord du Bois said:
He's within touching distance of his holy grail which is why I'm convinced even more than tonight s result that this is where his head's at.
Only here, nowhere else. His desire to win the CL with Chelsea will be all consuming from now until Wednesday.
His Holy Grail is being at the exact epicentre of the universe. Hitler was never just satisfied with Sudetenland and Poland, whatever logic might have been telling him.

City Raider said:
@OliverKayTimes: Mourinho claiming he wants to field weakened team at #LFC as it's only 3 days before 2nd leg v Atletico. But "will do what the club decides"

Mourinho taking the pressure off himself and his players before a big game "shocker"

sam-caddick said:
chris85mcfc said:
Anyone that thinks Jose and chelsea are going to roll over just need to have a think about Victor Moses turning up to pre season training with Chelsea with a winners medal round his neck

Chelea could be coming into pre season with European Cup winning medals around their neck.

Jose and Roman will go for the Champions League, they are 90 mins away from being in a final in which anything can happen, in the Premier League even if they beat or draw against Liverpool there are still hurdles to overcome.
What 2 games? Norwich at home and Cardiff away.

Mourinho mind games

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
His Holy Grail is being at the exact epicentre of the universe. Hitler was never just satisfied with Sudetenland and Poland, whatever logic might have been telling him.
Well now you've put it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.